Don Franklin Chevy Buick and GMC

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 107 reviews

April 24, 2018

they will not be beaten on prices! great selection, see salesman "bill jones"be prepared to drive away in your new or used vehicle. they really help.

March 3, 2018

chris was very good did what he said and said what he did...Thanks for a quick and easy transaction will shop here in the future first...

April 28, 2017

I called day before i went to look at a vehicle went next day to look at it. They didn't even let me see the one that i wanted. They had me test drive... another vehicle that i had told them no they have problems. Ended up leaving. I'll go somewhere else to find a vehicle.

April 14, 2017

Great friendly service department. Service performed quickly. Highly recommend this dealership. They treat you like family. Service is top notch.

April 14, 2017

Don Franklin was one of the best experiences I have ever had at a dealership and I will be a customer for life.

April 5, 2017

My sales staff, Alan and Joe were very helpful in reaching a successful lease of my vehicle. They did a excellent job.

April 5, 2017

They made things happen when they didn't have to do so! Good bunch of people! They went out of their way to help!

March 30, 2017

This was one of the WORST almost buying experiences of my life. We called in for a Buick Enclave...worked out financing, got a babysitter (4 hour dri...ve), and were ready to go. They even ran a credit card for $500 to hold the vehicle. THEN, out of the blue, I get a call saying that "DON HIMSELF" didn't want to sell that year Enclave because he felt he was loosing money on them. We still are waiting on the $500 back on the credit card, we have had 6 hard inquiries on our credit which dropped it 30 points, and we are out of luck I guess. Now we have to wait 30-45 days for the credit inquiries to drop off so we can try again (WITH SOMEONE ELSE) to get a decent rate. Really crappy of them to go through the whole process with us and not be aware of the situation. Why would you even post them in the first place. PS - they STILL have 2 posted online that they will NOT sell to you. All we got was a "Feel bad, but nothing I can do" after it was all said and done. We never even got a call from management to discuss their screw up.

March 22, 2017

Chris Mills was an excellent salesman. He called when he said he would , I can't say that about other salesmen at the somerset location. And was upfro...nt about everything. The only downfall I would have is the wait time to finalize paperwork. Needs more than 1 person working on that side of things. This is our first time purchasing a vehicle with this group and was very impressed

March 9, 2017

Went in to buy a Cadillac srx they had listed on website. When going in to purchaseTold salesman exactly what we were looking for They spent almost tw...o hours running credit on me instead of finding the car and letting me look at it. After doing everything the salesman comes out and tells me congratulations I'm the owner of a brand new Cadillac SRX Ice on his little mate new contract and we go down to get the car to test drive and finish the paperwork up When we get down to their used car lot where the car is they informed me they sold the car out from underneath me while I was doing all their paperwork Never go to them again Horrible horrible experience