Alhambra Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 5, 2017

By far I'm able to say that my mom and I had the best experience in Alhambra Nissan best customer service by Danny and all the other staff

September 22, 2017

Made a new friend today. My alhambra nissan rep. Dean Hubbard. Amazing rep. Nissan your lucky to have someone so honest , curtous, and knowledgeable ...about cars and repairs. Dean was swamped with customers on Sept. 18th, due to lack of help, he was forced to man the fort by himself. The only rep that day. He has a peaceful demeanor and was helping everyone that day. I just watched in awe. Great integrity. Hire more people like him and your ratings with skyrocket up n up. Thank u dean.

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate your kind words about Dean!

August 16, 2017

Dean over in the service dept took the time to address issues with vehicle that other dealers would not show concern for. Will return in the future k...nowing that they will help with vehicle repairs that require attention to detail.

Thank you for the review, Paul!

March 27, 2017

Edwin Lopez is a very charismatic young man, I walk in to ask questions and he convinced me to buy a car!!! I am very please with his service and the ...process was very fast, he gave me a great deal and in a very short time. I give him 6 stars!

August 4, 2015

My name is Omar Mendez I bought a car on may 3rd, they made a mistake on the vin number, on first contract payment was going to be june 17th. We did a... second contract because of the mistake they made on the vin number, second contract we did on june 1st and my first payment change to july 17th. After june 17th the finance company started calling me asking for the payment, i told them that we did a second contract and the first payment change to july 17th, so i called Albert Lee from alhambra finance and he said dont worry its going to take some time for them to update the new contract, so i wait and wait and the bank kept calling me every day it was annoying they call me at work and. To make this story short Albert Lee found out that the bank (Nissan Motor Corporation) didnt want to change the due date for the first payment, so Albert Lee called me and told me that he was going to make me a favor by making the first payment, the only thing i had to do was to bring a check for the month of july and that alhambra nissan was going to make a check for june, so i went to the dealer the next day and gave Albert the check and he was going to send both check together, today is being more than 10 days that he send the checks and the bank still calling me asking for the payments,,,, And my credit score dropped just because of their mistake and Albert Lee is telling me he is making a favor for me come on DONT MAKE BUSSINES WITH THEM ,

April 6, 2015

Having my car serviced at Alhambra Nissan is actually a pleasure. Strange thing to hear about a dealership, no? But the place is spotless, the technic...ians are all sharp - and none of them condescending - and every time I go in there, they throw in so many perks, it's like Christmas. I won't take my car anywhere else. When it's time to buy something new, I plan to go to them for that, too.

March 14, 2015

Nemohe's a great salesperson he's honest and helps you out very good

February 16, 2015

I brought my Nissan Murano in for routine service and walked out with a brand new Murano. The sales consultant I worked with was Nemo Guimet. He was e...xtremely helpful without any strong or aggressive sales tactics. Just a regular guy answering my questions to the best of his abilities. Everyone I interacted with was helpful and accommodating including Nemo's associates Danny Guerrero, Walt Schmitz, Jason the General Manager and the other Jason who explained the financing and numbers to me. It was an overall positive experience.

January 27, 2015

My husband and I recently went into the dealership looking for something that would accomodate our growing family. Everyone we spoke with was so helpf...ul, caring, and informative it truly felt like we were with our family. They went above and beyond to make sure we were able to get a great car that kept us within our budget. Harry Wang, Juan Castellon, and Farid Alhamed made it happen. Alhambra Nissan is truly home away from home.

December 27, 2014

Ricardo Guimet aka Nemo, Is the #1 seller in the dealer for a reason. Best customer service. Best help I have ever received from a dealership. Thank y...ou

Alhambra Nissan