New 866-589-1460 Dealer Website
Used 888-466-0171 Email Dealer
Service 888-372-0559

4.1
205 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Tidwell Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying experience ever!

Hello Pete, thank you for your kind words for Gregg!

If you are in the market, go see Gregg Potts. Nicest guy you will ever meet, no pressure, goes the extra mile, makes it easy and fast. Highly recommended!

Hello Pete, thank you for your kind words for Gregg!

• Cole Williams

Henry Pierre was A1 Sauce. Great job! He convinced me to get red when I wanted black and I was impressed with his performance.

• Bud is a true pro.

Thank you Banker for the kind words about Bud! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Bud was great to work with, a true pro. He never puts any pressure on you but does his best to find what you want, then tries to exceed your expectations. Absolutely recommend this Dealership and Bud.

• Henry

Thank you Susan for the kind words about Henry! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Henry was a pleasure to work with. He helped my husband any time he called whatever time it was. Even after hours! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a smooth experience.

• Henry was awesome!

Very nice salesman and very informative. Glad I made the purchase I did

Thank you Ryan for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Very nice salesman and very informative. Glad I made the purchase I did

• Mom of 2

First car dealership that cars for you and your needs! 2 car from here and still 100% satisfied

Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate your repeat business! Thank you for being our customer and for sharing your experiences with everyone!

• Car buying experience

Thank you for reviewing Henry, we appreciate your repeat business Adam! We hope you love your new Mustang!

Came from out of town to look for a larger selection of new mustangs. I was met by Henry who made this the easiest new purchase I have to date. Great service!

• Mike McKenzie was awesome - best experience ever!

Hi Jeremy, thank you for reviewing Mike, we really appreciate it!

Mike took great care of me and my wife and this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike was amazing and was very efficient in getting me in and out!

Hi Jeremy, thank you for reviewing Mike, we really appreciate it!

• Bud was a great salesperson & the right one for us

Thank you for your kind words for Vanessa and Bud, we appreciate it Eric!

Our car buying experience was fantastic and non stressful. Our salesperson, Bud Butson, and Vanessa McHale in finance were both very knowledgeable, personable and professional which made the experience less stressful. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Thank you for your kind words for Vanessa and Bud, we appreciate it Eric!

• DONNOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER
    February 13, 2017

Jim Tidwell Ford

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER. I asked Jacob at this dealer to check strange noise from rear break. First quote was $450 to replace two rotors. After an hour after first quote, he started to say I need to replace two calipers with additional $450. I started to ask several people around me about this and realized he took advantage of my lack of knowledge and English skill. I moved in US a few years ago and didn???t know appropriate price for that in US. Then, I asked Jacob not to repair it and he goes there are no way to put rotors back since one of bolt was broken and caliper seized up. I went to see parts to their shop with my friend who used to work in different Ford dealer for 8 years. There is no broken bolt and caliper was not seized up and technician admitted it. (If I remember correctly, his name was Joe) I had to replace two rotors with $490 since they throw away old rotors already. I was deceived into paying money more than it should be. It???s almost double from appropriate market cost. I also heard from my friend this dealer is doing same way all the time. Again, my friend used to work in Ford dealer for 8 years and knows a lots. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SPECIFIC DEALR.

Jim Tidwell Ford

Hello Kohei, Thank you for bringing your service experience to my attention. I would like to formally apologize to you and to try to make things right for you. Can you please contact me when you have a moment? Jeremy Smith - General Manager - 404-983-7585