Jim Tidwell Ford

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 144 reviews

• March 16, 2018

Very impressed with everyone that works in the service department very helpful in explaing my many ? Owned many new vechicals in my adult life never s...een such a organized place with a crew of respectful workers try them u will leave happy

Thank you B for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 16, 2018

I love Cars.com they helped me find a car and truck that I can afford for my brother. He needs a truck to get around.

May 11, 2018

My beef is with the call center not the dealership. The call center lied about the car being diagnosed. I finally found out after my 3rd phone call th...at no one even looked at the car. I went to pick up the car the next day and take it somewhere else when I met Wade the service tech. Thru him got everything resolved and they repaired that day beyond my expectation

Thank you for your feedback about our call center, because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can... fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Jeremy Smith General Manager C-404-983-7585

May 10, 2018

LIARS....DISHONEST.....CROOKS.....I bought a brand new truck from them in November 2017. I wanted a specific look with the ford raptor tires put on m...y truck. I was told by the sales rep he would check and see if they could make that happen. He returned with a service manager and they both assured me it would be possible because his sales manager had the same tires on his truck. So the tires were written into my sales contract. 4 return visits for scrubbing tires and 5 months later still not fixed. So on my last visit I was told by Shaun Barr and Mike Stimmel both in management positions they would make it right, to bring them my receipt for getting my tuck lifted as the service manager Pat Carol had informed me a lift is required and they don't do those at the dealership and I should have never been told they could put them on my truck. 4 VISITS OVER 2 MONTHS LATER I GOT THIS AS AN ANSWER. REALLY!!!!!!!! They butchered the underlying fender panels like a 5 year old had a knife cutting away at my 48,000.00 dollar truck. So disgusted and disappointing. When I called Shaun back he no longer works there and so I called Mike and he said we can't help you with the lift. THANKS FOR DESTROYING MY TRUCK/BUMPERS/FENDERS THAT I NOW HAVE TO REPAIR AND HAVE THE TRUCK LIFTED BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! WAY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT :0

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations. If there is ever anything we can ...do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

May 10, 2018

Recived a recall letter stating my truck needed airbags replaced approx.1 year ago. Then received a recall letter in April of this year(2018) stating... recall airbags were in stock. Called service dept about getting airbags replaced, was told that the dealership did not have airbags, that they only got them in once in a while and they were gone quickly. (The letter I got stated a specific number was assigned to these parts for my truck ).After waiting about a month, I called the phone number on the recall letter, within a few days I recieved a letter stating the parts were in, finally got the airbags installed this week .The problem was I was afraid to drive the truck because of fear of injury or death for a year

Chas, I completely understand your frustration and I am sorry for the delay in completing your airbag replacement. If there's anything I can do ...to ensure your future satisfaction with us, please contact me. Jeremy Smith General Manager C-404-983-7585

May 7, 2018

Dropped truck off for an oil change and tire rotation at 9:30am, and we were told the truck would not be ready until 4pm. This is the second time thi...s has happened, except the last time, I was still waiting on the car after 5pm. That’s ridiculous, but shame on me for taking the truck back a second time. I simply cannot use or recommend this dealership to anyone. I’ve dealt with The local Toyota, Honda and GMC dealerships with great service. And yes, I said “GMC”... Tidwell has a very nice facility, but the service has some serious issues.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent service visit took longer than expected. I would like an opportunity to addr...ess your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at jsmith3@Group1Auto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Jeremy Smith General Manager

April 30, 2018

We had an amazing experience with Andrew and David! We got exactly what we wanted. All of the staff went above and beyond anything that was expected!

Thank you Missy for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit

April 28, 2018

We found the vehicle online and placed a call. David Evans was extremely helpful and professional. He returned our calls and texts promptly and was ...very reliable. After traveling for 4 hours to see the vehicle, we found it to be exactly as advertised and they even found a problem with the a/c before we arrived and told us they would make the repairs and deliver the vehicle to Tennessee the next day. Amazing company! They were honest and Mr. Evans went above and beyond to give us the best buying experience we have ever had. We highly recommend this company and Mr. Evans.

Thank you D & D for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for y...our business and look forward to your next visit!

April 24, 2018

Service tech friendly and courteous explained work order showed me lounge area coffee and rest room location since I am a first timer at Tidwell Ford.... When vehicle was ready and I checked out I told service tech I’ll be back in 5,000 Miles

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit

April 23, 2018

Customer service rep was very overwhelmed with task, did not follow up with status of parts order. Revisited facility for information, no response at... all

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we ca...n fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Jeremy Smith General Manager (678) 784-1235