1.0
  • Stay away from here

Do not bring your car for service at this dealership. They run a completely dishonest shop. Saved over 3k by getting a 2nd opinion. Stay away from any dealership with the langan name on it

My 20 year old daughter wanted, had to have a VW and wanted to do it all on her own. I called and called and got no help from more than a few dealers IE: 25% down, 15% interest as she had never had credit but has good job) after talking on the phone for an extended time explaining our dilemma the gentleman tells me he not only works there but owns it. Sent me to see a local Langan dealer (Capitol City Cars, great people). My daughter is now driving her VW Jetta and loves it...they got her in a car 4.5 % and just what she wanted down. I would recommend any of the Langan stores to all, i have been in customer service 15 years and the Langan folks know how to do it right. Thank you very much for everything!!!

• Top notch customer service

Best customer service I have experienced !!! Dave Julian went above and beyond . Nick was great and a lot of fun to deal with . I would Definetly rev omen this dealership to anyone looking for a VW! I won't be going to any other VW dealerships !! Thank you guys :-)

• Excellent Customer Service!

I was very happy with my experience at Langan. I will always purchase my VW's from them!