• Best experience with buying a car

I live out of state and Allison worked with me be email and phone. She is highly energetic and very pleasant to work with. We worked out everything by phone/email so when I was ready to come all I would need to do is sign papers and get on the road! Allison is the best saleswoman I have dealt with for any purchase ever. I walked in the door to meet her smiley face and was driving away in about 40 minutes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Great service

They always make sure your car is running well and they are fast and friendly. The waiting room is comfortable with coffee, tea, and popcorn.

• Great sales team

I was taken care of from beginning to end. The Riverside team really knows how to make car buying fun and easy!

• Great service & nice facilities

Very professional, very knowledgeable personnel that are eager to talk about their product and how you can own one of their vehicles.

• Great service

I did not feel pressured. The salesman and staff were very friendly and patience. I was looking at a used Nissan but was shown a 2014 Tacoma which I wanted to start with.

• nice waiting area and good hours

I like the convenience of being able to just drive up without an appointment for an oil change. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Usually the service is done quickly.

• Service

It was quick and friendly and easy..the service department was very friendly and helpful..I definitely would go back and tell friends about the experience..

• Great all around experience

Everyone was truly nice people, everything went smooth. That dealership is very well organized! All around great staff to sale some vehicles!

• Great service

Justin made us feel comfortable and made the decision of buying a new car easy. We'll definitely recommend him to our friends and family!

• Excellent staff, great experience

Austin our sales person was great. He spent plenty of time with us, answered our questions and was very patient as we tried to make our decision! Heather who did our financing work was a delight and made the process easy and much less painful! They were both wonderful!