New 866-399-6503 Dealer Website
Used 888-454-5731 Email Dealer
Service 877-522-3194

Average based on 213 reviews
  • Best experience with buying a car

I live out of state and Allison worked with me be email and phone. She is highly energetic and very pleasant to work with. We worked out everything by phone/email so when I was ready to come all I would need to do is sign papers and get on the road! Allison is the best saleswoman I have dealt with for any purchase ever. I walked in the door to meet her smiley face and was driving away in about 40 minutes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Tundra search

The sales person is what made the most difference for me with my experience. He was the nicest to work with of any salesman that I have ever dealt with.

• Patient, Hassle-Free Environment

Justin was FABULOUS to work with. Found out exactly what I was looking for and found it. I didn't have to do they annoying song and dance that every other dealership put me through! Loved his patient, hassle-free style!

• Very easy to buy

I was able to choose from a wide variety of vehicles, the problem was narrowing it down to just one. I didn't even need to check other dealerships.

• Great new truck

Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Our salesman, Justin Pope was great. The dealership is spotless. The location was easy to access.

• great service, clean facilities

The friendliness of the service area people and the professionalism that exists in every area of Riverside Toyota. We travel from out of state to receive services.

• Great. Service

Courteous friendly efficient all facilities are clean and comfortable All employees are caring and helpful I would definitely recommend this dealership to others

• Great Service

They listened to what I wanted and were not pushy. I got in and out of there with no pressure. Best car buying experience I've had.

• A pleasant experience

I was greeted almost immediately upon arrival, the work order was prepared, and I was able to go (with pager) to the comfortably-appointed customer lounge to read and/or watch TV until my car was ready. When I went to claim it at the cashier's desk, the young man who had serviced it was there to recap what had been done and to give his recommendation for the next service. The cashier processed my payment rapidly, and I was on my way. The service was prompt, and all personnel I encountered were pleasant and professional.

• great sales department

everything. everyone was friendly fast and polite. jeff was outstanding.the sales department is right on for price, time,and total experence.