Jim Click Ford-Lincoln

• on 22nd street.

I really feel comfortable bringing my vehicle in for service, everyone is friendly and since my husband used to work with our vehicles I didn't know a lot about servicing them. I have received the help I need and can go away feeling that my car is in top condition. I trust the service and know that I can ask all the questions I need to and get the answers I need. Its one less thing I need to worry about! Thanks, Jeanne

• Tire replacement

Service as promised, communication was good, not great.

Service as promised, communication was good, not great.

• Good job

Great job by service dept. the only thing is that they try to sell me other services that my truck doesn't really need. I'm a mech.

• Good service

Salesman who assisted me was extremely friendly and patient with us and service is always great when I go in for maintenance

• maintenance for life service

was not happy, that my car was not vacuumed or washed. My floor mats were cleaned because I asked for it, but they did not vacuum at all. It was vacuumed after I requested the service.

• Great service!

Service was fast, and I really appreciated the shuttle ride to work while my car was repaired.

• Ford Fusion

Fast and professional. Very friendly and helpful. Large comfortable waiting area.

• Going the Extra mile

We have dealt with the east side Ford dealership many of times and have had great success in getting a great deal. This last time was for my in-laws. We called up Craig Zing and like usual he was ready to help us find the perfect truck. Thanks to Craig Zing and Jason Ordean for always taking care of us and making it not seem like just another sale.

• future purchase

The filling out the paperwork process is still on the long side.

The filling out the paperwork process is still on the long side.

Hi, Jamal! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

• Matthew Daily, RN CM FIELD CLINICAL MANAGER

Jimmy Johnson is the best and is the reason we purchase all our vehicles at Jim Click Ford

Hi, Robert, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!