Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New 866-634-9539 Dealer Website
Used 888-286-7794 Email Dealer
Service 866-890-0090

• Love my new Jeep Wrangler!

Carolyn Thank you. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

I am so impressed with all the people at Classic of Denton, but most especially Steve Deaton. If you want a no pressure car buying experience, but the most professional, helpful sales person, he's your guy! I was thinking about a Cherokee and even test drove it. It was ok. When I told Steve I was thinking of trying out a Willys Wrangler, his eyes lit up! He knew that was the car for me. I can't believe I am actually driving a Jeep Wrangler and doing the "Jeep Wave!" Every part of the buying process was fun and efficient. This was an early 65th Birthday present to myself. And it's nice to know Steve is still helping me learn about the car and being helpful even after the car left the lot! From Rick, to Josh, to Steve and everyone else that was so friendly and welcoming...THANK YOU!

• Steve Deaton is the best!

Amanda Enjoy your new 2017 Jeep Wrangler. Thank You Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

We've bought two brand new Jeeps from Steve at this lot and he has always been amazing. Won't go anywhere else to buy a car! Super fast two hours from test drive to getting our keys and diving off the lot. Fastest process ever and we never felt rushed. He took the time to keep us informed of every step and made sure we left with a fresh clean and full tank of gas!

• Excellent Car Buying Experience!

I went into the dealership looking for a Dodge Charger and ended up going home with by the far the best vehicle I've ever owned - a JEEP! Our salesman was recommended to us by Josh Sadlin. Steve Deaton knew exactly what he was doing and let these vehicles sell themselves to me! While the Charger was tough, fast car, the Jeep is overall the most fun I've ever had driving and I haven't even left the road! All of the staff is amazing, coming over to talk to us about Jeeps, their experience with Jeeps and truly helped me know this was the vehicle for me. The actually buying process could not have been easier and the financing staff has been great to work with. We took delivery in the dark so I didn't notice a small ding in the bumper, so the next morning when I saw it in the daylight, I texted a picture to Steve, and within a day he had made arrangements to get a new one put on and we waited just 45 minutes and the ole Jeep is like new again. Great experience all around!

Elisha Thank you for the review and enjoy your new Jeep. Glad to see Steve had done a great job to enhance your experience! Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

• Easy Process

Cowboys Fan Thank you for the review and have a Happy and Safe new year! Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

Handled the whole process over text message. This was be far the easiest vehicle I have ever purchased. I found the vehicle I wanted, the sales associate called me and then we texted to finalize details. I spent maybe 30 minutes at the dealership signing the papers and that was it. It was quick and easy.

• Great service

Thank you Steven and the Classic team for assisting me with my purchase. I love my 2916 Dodge Journey!

Jessica Thank you for the review and enjoy your new 2016 Dodge Journey Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

• Excellent service

Excellent customer service very knowledgeable! Thank you Chris Tucker

Donna Thank you for the review! Have a Happy Holiday Season! Rick Wick General Manager 214-6760-982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

Excellent customer service very knowledgeable! Thank you Chris Tucker

• Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock Purchase

J Labrada Thank you for the 5 Star review and I will pass on to Steve. Rick Wick General manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

My 2014 Jeep Rubicon 2 door was getting small for my growing family. I looked on line for a 4 door model of the same trim. I found that Classic Jeep Denton was several thousand dollars lower than other dealers in the DFW market. When I arrived to the dealer I was quickly greeted by Steven Deaton. This gentleman has pleasant demeanor. He took his time an never tried to get me into a vehicle I did not want. The process was quick and I was out of there very quickly. He's an honest guy and I will recommend him to family and friends. So if you're looking for a new car in the DFW area. Go ahead an give these guys a call you won't be sorry. Thanks again Steve!

• Classic Chevrolet i of Denton

Steve Denton was my sales person. He was super friendly and helpful. They helped me get out of a lease That no one else could. The whole process was so fast and easy.

Kerri Thank you for the business, I will pass on to Steve Deaton Rick Wick General Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

• Great vehicle, great experience

My wife and I purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk one month ago today. We love the vehicle! We also loved our buying experience, thanks in large part to our salesperson, Steven Deaton. He was super knowledgeable and was truly interested in making sure we were making the right choice on our purchase. We were treated with great respect. You can tell Steve is just a genuinely nice guy. He has followed up with calls and emails to make sure if we have any questions or concerns, they are answered. The fact that Classic had the best price on this vehicle in the area was a nice bonus.

Coach Wayne Thank you for the business and the review. I have passed on your review to Steve Deaton. Rick Wick General Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

• I LOVE my new Jeep Renegade!

This was absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had! I was referred by a friend and they did not disappoint! First of all, we arrived about 45 minutes before closing time but Keith Lindlau was very courteous and professional nonetheless. He took the time to show me everything I was interested in and found me EXACTLY what I was looking for! I am deeply appreciative of his friendly and genuine personality! Everyone we dealt with that night was extremely professional and courteous even though we kept them there so late after closing. I definitely left there a VERY HAPPY girl!! Keith continues to be very helpful as I find things that I need help learning how to use. He has taken the time out of his busy day to help me with my concerns, even when it is just "user error!" This kind of customer service deserves recognition! He is an A+ in my book! Thank you Keith!

Marie Thank you for the business and enjoy your new Renegade. That's why we say "Relax and Enjoy the Difference" Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com