Average based on 2 reviews
  • Great Overall!

When we first got there, we received help immediately. There was a minor damage on the car and was told it'll be fix right after. Customer service was good; a lot better than other dealers. The owner also was able to help us with a lot of things and was very patient. I would recommend this shop to friends and family!

• Fantastic Staff

My wife and I live on the peninsula and find it hard to have the time to go car shopping, when we found city auto center we wanted to look at a vehicle, we left San Francisco at 4 in the evening and the staff not only helped us with directions but stayed VERY LATE to help us, they also took the time after hours to help set everything up on the car when the purchase was complete, so my wife and I would have a safe journey back home. The staff is very open and honest and will go above and beyond to help you with your car buying needs.