545 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Goudy Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Jorge Reyes

The service was great n everything about the car i purchased was good . they where nice professional n very understanding.

• bad experence in Goudy Honda

I have been customer for this dealer for over 6 years. Since my lease is due in Oct, 2017. I went there to get another lease. After waiting for so long finally a sales showed up. I told the sales what I wanted. He offer me something totally different and with Ridiculously high price and not willing to work with me. But he told me he will call me on Monday or Tuesday let me know once his General Manager come back. Today is Thursday and no calls from him even after I left several voice mail. I can't believe that's how they treat their long time customer. I went to Pasadena Honda yesterday. Their sales are totally different. They make me feel welcomed and willing to work with me. Guess which dealer gets my next Honda business ? I would definitely not recommend this dealer to any my friends. Emailed sales General Manager and no reply from him. That shows they really don't care about their customers.

• Awesome
    September 16, 2017

We were greeted with a smile as soon as we were walking up to the dealership, Frank was awesome. He was very detailed with giving information regarding the difference in the civics and Accords. He made the process easy and was able to work with me. I would recommend him and the dealership. The entire team met my expectations.

• New honda car
    September 12, 2017

Mike Avila really worked with us to get us the car we wanted and got us a great price for it. He was really patient with us as well

• Horrible Service

This is probably the worst experience I have ever had at the dealer! Stay away from this dealer. I am not a first time buyer with Honda, I bought a 2015 civic back when I lived in Chicago and everything went great with that. But here a completely different story which is the reason I am writing this review. The staff was great at first and we just went in to look at the cars and when we were gonna talk about making a deal the seals men said that we should run the score so he can get an idea of what we could get. Was thinking about wasn't sure yet. He even gave us the app to push us into doing so. He asked for our ID so he can "look us" up. Trusting him we have it to him still thinking if we should do it or not. Next thing you know he is asking what state is my social from. That's when I find out that the sales men broke THE LAW! He ran out credit score with the signature on the application! That's when I lost it I told him that he just broke the law and that I use to work at the bank and people get fired for doing things like that. He was speechless when I was telling him and after a minute his reply was "he was trying to make my experience faster" by going a head. I then told him that doesn't matter, he broke the law he can be looking up my credit score without my signature on the application! I told him what if I changed my mind, what if I didn't want to do this anymore. Again he was speechless. At the end of this I told him I was going to fill out the app and that he was lucky I don't talk to his manager. After I said this he became extremely relieved and said "thank you very much you just saved me."never going to this dealer again I do not recommend this dealer to anyone!

• Customer support was very good
    September 5, 2017

Customer support was great. Supportive and patient. They listed what want and accepted my negotiation. It helps me a lot. I would recommend Gaudy Honda to my friends if they interested in getting Honda cars.

• Awesome Tina.
    September 4, 2017

I would highly recommend my friends to see Tina at Goudy Honda. Her service was outstanding. She never given us pressure into purchasing a vehicle. Tina was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Surely, we will go back to her again when buying another car.

• Great purchase experience
    September 3, 2017

Mike Devile took great care of me!! I Am a repeat customer, and I keep coming back and back. I referred other friends and family

• Excellent customer service
    September 3, 2017

Associate understood what car features I was interested and help me find the car I wanted. Dealership is not as pushy as other car dealers when it comes to selling you the extras on the car.

• Great experience
    August 8, 2017

The representative we had made the entire process very easy. He was very professional and friendly. He took the time to explain everything clearly and made sure we felt comfortable and satisfied. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and representative to friends and family.