Riverside Chevrolet - Cadillac Hyundai

163 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Riverside Chevrolet - Cadillac Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Returning Customer and would come back again

I was hoping to purchase in the next few days, however I decided based upon the numbers to go ahead to purchase that night. The vehicle I wanted was on the lot. The facility was very clean and everyone friendly. It was not a high pressure environment like many dealerships can be. It was our third purchase from a Riverside dealership.

• Great Customer Service

They did a great job servicing my truck and getting me back on the road ASAP!

Bryan, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

They did a great job servicing my truck and getting me back on the road ASAP!

• Great Sales people. (David Cook)
    May 12, 2017

The people here are so nice. Went in for a recall on my 2013 equinox and left with a 2017 Equinox. My sales person David Cook was so nice and went out of the way to help me get my new car. Thank you David

• Best buying experience I've had

Ryan Burk is a class act. He has gone above and beyond for us more times than I can count. That's why we have bought 3 cars from him at Riverside. The dealership as a whole made it a great experience, but this young man was exceptional. He should go far.

• Daughters first car purchase

Dawson was very helpful, we appreciate his down to earth attitude. He made buying my daughter her first car a great experience for her.

• Great People! Great Experience!

The people at Riverside are great! They are a little stubborn on negotiating price but they make sure they are offering quality and it all worked out. Overall experience was great! Would buy from them again and that's saying a lot because I've never bought from same dealership twice.

• Doctor

Stacy and service staff exceeded all expectations!

Stacy and service staff exceeded all expectations!

• What a mistake!!

Doubt this review will make it to their website, but WILL MAKE SURE it makes it to Hyundai General Headquarters, probably in Montgomery. We will make it IN PERSON, since we pass there frequently. Drove 80 miles to purchase 2017 Sonata which now has 195 miles on the odometer. Today we learned the base price has been REDUCED $3,000!!!! Called to inquire, and was told SORRY! NO CAN DO, YOU WERE SUCKERED IN, AND WILL REMAIN SO!!!!!

• Great buying experience.

Salesman Lowell Vancil and sales manager David Cook were very pleasant to do business with. Both men exhibit exceptional character and integrity.

• Bonnie Fowler

Very Pleasant Experience. Truck Repair was Very Fast; Customer Service folks, "Stacey" and "Rachael" were Very Polite and Helpful. Customer Lounge was GREAT. Oil changes are Lower than Most Places. I Would recommend Riverside Chevrolet to others.

Bonnie, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes our dealership special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit.We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Dakota Phillips dakota@riversideautogroup.com