Riverside Chevrolet - Cadillac Hyundai

New 888-257-3029 Dealer Website
Used 888-263-0242 Email Dealer
Service 877-866-7662

Average based on 155 reviews.
  • Returning Customer and would come back again

I was hoping to purchase in the next few days, however I decided based upon the numbers to go ahead to purchase that night. The vehicle I wanted was on the lot. The facility was very clean and everyone friendly. It was not a high pressure environment like many dealerships can be. It was our third purchase from a Riverside dealership.

• Bonnie Fowler

Very Pleasant Experience. Truck Repair was Very Fast; Customer Service folks, "Stacey" and "Rachael" were Very Polite and Helpful. Customer Lounge was GREAT. Oil changes are Lower than Most Places. I Would recommend Riverside Chevrolet to others.

Bonnie, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes our dealership special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit.We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Dakota Phillips dakota@riversideautogroup.com

• SRX SERVICE

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALWAYS TREATED VERY WELL THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT AND ALWAYS VERY NICE.

• excellent service

Excellent service on vehicle. Recall's were fixed quickly. The staff was very friendly and professional.

• Professional Service

Even though they were unable to duplicate the concerns Stacey was very professional and helpful and let me know that GM field engineers are aware of concern and working on a fix for this problem

• Dedicated service team with good managers

Timely and helpful service with good staff that go the extra mile for their customers. They stand behind their work.

• Great service, knowledgeable, and very friendly

Lisa Smith was excellent in getting our car in, fixed and back out in the same day. Could not ask for any more. Very friendly atmosphere.

• sales staff

It was an easy process, helpful sales staff. Of course the paperwork is extensive and its never a fast process, but if you know this to start with, you are prepared for it.

• Great service and friendly capable staff.

Great job as always, clean waiting area, friendly and skilled personnel. Riverside Chevrolet always goes out of their way to help their customers.

• Awesome friendly staff

Everyone was super nice. Ryan was my salesperson and he truly went above and beyond to get me my Camaro. Also, he has made sure that everything is taken care of with my new car.. THANKS RYAN and the RIVERSIDE TEAM!!!!