New 877-774-0275 Dealer Website
Used 888-823-2192 Email Dealer
Service 888-833-5608

Average based on 120 reviews.
  • Best dealership ever!

When I was shopping and comparing prices with numerous dealers for my new Honda, Heritage Honda offered the most competitive price of all from early on. I did most of my comparing, pricing, and haggling on the internet with at least eight dealerships. Heritage Honda couldn't be beat. In addition, the folks at Heritage were all super friendly and so very helpful in getting me the car I wanted, all without pressure or gimmicks. No wonder they have such an excellent reputation for sales and dependable service. I am so glad I went to Heritage Honda!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Heritage! Congratulations on your new Honda! Remember your first free oil change! :)

• 2016 Pilot EX-L

My family has purchased a number of Hondas from this dealership over the past years. We always find the sales and service staff to be very professional and courteous.

• 60,000 Service on my Enclave

I scheduled my appointment through your website which was easy to do and so convenient. I requested shuttle service to take me home. Upon my arrival, I was told Heritage did not provide shuttle service on Saturdays. I was given a loaner car for the day and called when my car was ready for pick up. Overall, happy with the service, as always

• new truck

right dealer right seals person (Biff Peace) good price this is my second GMC have had no problems in the past do not for see any

• Oil change Bob

As always, great place to do business, upkeep and repairs.

As always, great place to do business, upkeep and repairs.

• Great Dealership!

I flew from Louisville, Kentucky to get a car from Heritage! Modie picked me up at the airport and regaled me with fabulous stories about his experiences in life. I then met up with my salesman, Larry Pederson, who is so knowledgable about cars, and Jason, who took me on a test drive. This place is great! Wish I didn't live so far away, but I'll recommend the trip to anyone who needs a car!

• Braiden Cook

My husband and I went to Heritage Auto Group to look at a used Tahoe. The moment we pulled into the lot, we had someone greeting us and helping us find out sales consultant, Braiden Cook. Braiden had our vehicle pulled up and ready to test drive. The whole staff was friendly and easy to work with. We were able to make a deal and drive our Tahoe home that evening. We are very pleased with our dealings with Braiden and the whole staff at Heritage Auto Group. We would definitely recommend them!

• car serviced and test drives on next pch too

greeted quickly, used loaner cars to test drive in shopping for my next car while current car was serviced/repaired.

• Great Service Departmnet

I have been using the service department for nearly 8 years and have never had a problem. The staff is very courteous and I have always been satisfied with their work.

• What do you mean? "Title"????

Have never had a bad experience there. Always a pleasant greeting and always pleased with service on my car.