• No Complaints! Service: great convenient friendly!

Customer service is always a smooth process from everyone there, from the easy-to-use night drop-off to the quick and great service, the convenience of customer pickup when done, the car wash, the coupons and check out! All great! We like to work with Todd, he is very knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, explains technicalities and the process very well. he listens to the customer, and remembers us, our family, our cars, and our cars problems, and he cares. It's hard to find this kind of friendly, easy to use, great service!

• Last free oil change

I did have a longer wait than usual but the same quality of work was done.

I did have a longer wait than usual but the same quality of work was done.

• 2017 Tahoe

I received exceptional service at Tracy Chevrolet. Todd in the service department and Mike the mechanic went out of their way to check out the issues I was having with my new Tahoe.

• My review of Tracy Chevrolet

great Customer Service and the gentleman that checked me in was great, it didn't take long to get my car serviced, totally satisfied with Tracy Chevrolet, I drive in from Modesto,

• Definitely Recommend them!

Has been the best car shopping experience! They are very approachable and can work up a deal for you. Completely satisfied with my purchase

• Purchased new car

As described veichle & great customer service! Nice dealership

As described veichle & great customer service! Nice dealership

• Car buying

Great experience but they forgot to give me my spare keys and remote

Great experience but they forgot to give me my spare keys and remote

• Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service! The staff in the service department are wonderful!

Excellent customer service! The staff in the service department are wonderful!

• First New Car

I purchase my very first New car here at the Tracy Chevrolet and I had a great experience. They are friendly and explain every step. I am really happy with my new car.

• chevy volt

Wanted a hassle-free car buying the salesman Harry I believed was super helpful and made the process super smooth.So far so good with my experience with Tracy Chevrolet yet to come to experience the service department