AutoNation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway

Used 888-711-0913 Email Dealer
Service 888-471-8332

Average based on 229 reviews
  • Equinox Service Review

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

this was the easiest service appointment/repair I have ever had a dealer. All of the staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful, especially the service adviser, Arturo.

• Customer

Best customer service. Everyone is friendly. I was looking for any kind of car and got a good deal on a 2016

• Literally went over and beyond what I was expectin

I bought my first car ever a week ago from this Autonation. I was a mess. I traded in my 07 dodge charger and I was a nervous wreck because I had never bought anything under my name. I am only 20 years old. Autonation made this the happiest and easiest buy of my life. Christian Castro was recommended to me by a coworker and this guy is incredible! Super confident, definitely knows what he is doing and definitely gets you the best deal possible. I am so happy with this place. I had a small issue with a tire and its pressure a few days ago and I made an appointment with Services, I felt so appreciated as a customer so shoutout to Robert ! For getting me in and out of there without any problem.

• Best Service ever

My experience at AutoNation Gulf Freeway location I got my new car from was awesome. The agent went above and beyond. He was so detailed in explaining different cars and qualities for myself and my wife. I will definitely come back to buy another car next year.

• Great Service

Ken White was very helpful he got us the truck we wanted at the price we could afford. Happy,happy customers

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great service

Thank you guys for our new truck. Daniel Alaniz did awesome in helping us setup everything.

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!

• Great service.

Very helpful in fixing my issue in a timely manner. Would defiantly go back.

Very helpful in fixing my issue in a timely manner. Would defiantly go back.

• Great sales staff

Good experience, people were nice and knowledgeable.

Good experience, people were nice and knowledgeable.

• miss yvette black

the staff is always helpful i like the service and quality of the work

the staff is always helpful i like the service and quality of the work

• Everyting is allways fine.

Everything is always the same, Your people always are on top of everything. Keep it up!