AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway

4.5
  • Great dealership and salesman

HI, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I purchased a car back in December 2015 and can honestly say that it was the best car buying experience I have had in a long time, As we approached the front door, we were greeted by our soon to be salesman, Yaseen Faroqui. He was friendly, a great listener, not pushy and very interested in providing us with meeting our requests. He made our concerns and requests, his personal mission to make sure that they were met and still even a month and a half after the purchase, he is still following up to make sure if there is anything else that we need to stay satisfied. I highly recommend Faroqui as a salesman and this particular dealership as the entire staff has excellent customer service and they were very friendly! Thank you Faroqui for all your hardwork in meeting our expectations! We will buy our next car from you!

• Service

Great customer service.........................................

Great customer service.........................................

• Auto Nation Gulf Freeway

Excellent service. Professional staff took care of us immediately.

Excellent service. Professional staff took care of us immediately.

• Worst experience

Worst facilities and staff is lazy was treated like the issues of my vehicle didn't matter and their may concern was how to charge me instead of using the warranty

• Purchase of 2017 Toyota Tundra

Staff was very friendly and upfront. Very helpful and made the car buying process easy.

• LisaW

Our sales man was Peyton Logan. Best salesman we have ever had. Very friendly and knowledgeable . So much so we bought two vehicles.

• Easy, proffesional, & enjoyable

I found the vehicle I wanted (2014 ford escape) online and it was about 2-4K cheaper than similar vehicles at other large dealerships. Our salesperson was excellent. He did not over pressure us, and did not try to upsell us to a vehicle we did not ask to see. The experience was easy and the finance department was able to have everything set up and processed quickly.

• Car Sell

Joshua in the used car department was awesome, made the process very easy

Joshua in the used car department was awesome, made the process very easy

• Auto Nation Ford, Gulf Freeway

Buying process could be more efficient, less time conduming

Buying process could be more efficient, less time conduming

• Title

Usualdo was my salesman and he was amazing. Would do business again because of him in a heartbeat.