AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 349 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 9, 2016

I purchased a car back in December 2015 and can honestly say that it was the best car buying experience I have had in a long time, As we approached th...e front door, we were greeted by our soon to be salesman, Yaseen Faroqui. He was friendly, a great listener, not pushy and very interested in providing us with meeting our requests. He made our concerns and requests, his personal mission to make sure that they were met and still even a month and a half after the purchase, he is still following up to make sure if there is anything else that we need to stay satisfied. I highly recommend Faroqui as a salesman and this particular dealership as the entire staff has excellent customer service and they were very friendly! Thank you Faroqui for all your hardwork in meeting our expectations! We will buy our next car from you!

HI, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

May 17, 2018

I have a good experience buying a new truck in the dealer. Yasser Erazo is a awesome salesman do whatever it takes he was there for me from the beginn...ing to the end I recommend him to anybody he's always there for me at AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway. I will recommend this dealer, the buying process was good, all the service is excellent, the managers attention, and my sales representative was very friendly and professional he always willing to answer all my question. thank you.

May 17, 2018

Cameron Thomas was great to work with. He went out of his way to help me find a vehicle. and then helped us buy a used vehicle while we were there

May 12, 2018

I am satisfied with the purchase of my ford fusion SE , everyone was real nice and most of all they listen. my salesman Jason sold me the car and alwa...ys returned any calls I placed to him about any question or adjustment after the fact, I was shopping for a used car and they gave me a deal on a new car I could not refuse. Thanks.

May 12, 2018

I had a good experience with this dealership, thanks Bora So for helping me get a good deal and fast!

May 11, 2018

My son and I were taking his truck in for an oil change with no intention of buying a truck because I live in Washington State. Victor met us and ask...ed if we needed any help and I asked where the used trucks were. It turns out that my son had talked to Victor on the phone a few days before. They had a good selection of used Ford F250's and I found one I liked. They gave me a good price on my trade-in (2007 F-350 King Ranch) I left with a 2011 F-250 King Ranch. The AutoNation price was about $4000.00 below blue book. My son also found a 2015 F-250 and bought it. There were a few things that needed attention so Victor set up an appointment with the service dept. at no cost to myself. Dealing with the service department was a great experience as well. Overall this was the best vehicle buying experience I have had and I have had no buyers remorse.

May 10, 2018

Excellent service i like it i recommend this place to car service

May 8, 2018

Burton was awesome. Made everything super easy. Give that man a raise!

May 1, 2018

I went to AutoNation Ford because of a recall, so the inflators for the airbags could be replaced. I sometimes have grandchildren traveling with me, ...so I worried. Everything went well. Heidi coordinated the process, and I am happy to know the airbags are correct now. It is a nice place.

April 30, 2018

We got a great car for a great price. Our salesman Jacob Torres was excellent. He explained everything about the car. He was very pleasant to wor...k with. I do not like pushy salespeople and he never got pushy. He did follow up with me and that was ok. I gave the buying process 5 stars but it took 4.5 hours which was a little too long.

AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway