AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway

4.4
  • Great dealership and salesman

HI, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I purchased a car back in December 2015 and can honestly say that it was the best car buying experience I have had in a long time, As we approached the front door, we were greeted by our soon to be salesman, Yaseen Faroqui. He was friendly, a great listener, not pushy and very interested in providing us with meeting our requests. He made our concerns and requests, his personal mission to make sure that they were met and still even a month and a half after the purchase, he is still following up to make sure if there is anything else that we need to stay satisfied. I highly recommend Faroqui as a salesman and this particular dealership as the entire staff has excellent customer service and they were very friendly! Thank you Faroqui for all your hardwork in meeting our expectations! We will buy our next car from you!

• Car buyer

Luis Pena was a great salesman . He explained everything perfectly and had everything prepared for me

• 2014 Ford F-150 Pickup

I took my truck in for some regular maintenance and some warranty work. All of the work was done to my satisfaction, The only issue was the amount of time it took to do all of the work. My truck was in the repair shop for 17 days. Some of the issues was getting the parts and some of the parts for my truck being shipped to the wrong dealership. AutoNation did pay part of my rent car for the first 9 days and then gave me a loaner car for the rest of the time the truck was in the shop. My only issue was that I had to pay part of the rent car (insurance) and the extended amount of time I had the rent car added to the cost I had to pay for my truck service work. Felt like the dealership could have put me in a loaner car sooner, so I wasn't out so much for the rent car. The staff at AutoNation does a good job of keeping you informed about the status of your vehicle, just wished the repairs had not taken so long.

• Great customer service and price

Thanks to Rosa Villatoro, I was able to find the truck I have been searching for AND at the price that fit my budget!!! She went out of her way to get this deal done! Thanks you Mrs Villatoro!!

• Good experience at AutoNation

Very Satified with the service , I will recommend AugoNation to others and family.

• Factory recall

The work saw completed in a good amount of time thanks for bring my car up to safety standers

We appreciate your response! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

We appreciate your response! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Auto Nation Ford Gulf Freeway

I had a great overall buying experience, Luis was very personable and gave me great deal on the truck I wanted.

• All star service!

Ismael Sanchez is a great salesman and an asset to AutoNation. I had been looking for a car with a pre-approved loan for 35 days. Once I made contact with him it took less than 4 days to pick out the car, 2 days for me to get to dealership to test drive the vehicle I bought and less than 2 hours to finalize all paperwork and I drove it home.

• Wonderful experience

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Great customer service, very easy process. Clean, professional and courteous.

• What the hell is a title review?

Great easy experience. Thank you Heidi for excellent service! this is not a user friendly survey