AutoNation Toyota Gulf Freeway

• Made used car-buying experience stress free!

I just bought my gently used, impeccably maintained Toyota from this dealership and it's the only place I plan to buy from in the future. This was the first time I've ever bought a used vehicle and come out with such peace of mind and feeling great about my purchase. Despite being years old, my car's interior looks brand new and the exterior almost so. Doug, Cesar, and Vince worked great as a team to get us into our car on the same day. Doug was great about answering my questions in the way I needed, by email rather than phone. The paperwork was meticulous prepared and transparent. And, I might add, being a used-car buyer, my son and I were treated like just as high of a priority as if we were purchasing a higher-end new vehicle -- how refreshing! All that and a full tank of gas, too, and free oil changes for the life of the vehicle. Save yourself a lot of hassle and visit AutoNation Toyota Scion. (Wish I'd gone there first.) It was a totally positive experience in purchasing a car!

• Mathew Bergeron Service

My service tech was awesome ! Matthew Bergeron was very professional and very timely with getting my vehicle in and out.

• Toyota Experience

The staff was extremely friendly, informative, patient and kind. I got a great deal on my new vehicle and will be referring family and friends to this dealer

• Excellent Sales Service from Ryan Albritton

I have purchased two Toyota Trucks from Ryan Albritton in the last 18 months and both experiences from him were exceptional. Ryan went out of his way to find and get the vehicle I wanted both times. He is very knowledgeable about the cars he sells. He took special care to make sure both vehicles were cleaned and ready and that we knew the special aspects of the vehicles before we left the lot. I will be using Ryan to buy my next vehicle and referring my friends and family to him.

• long time satisfied customer

We have had several vehicles serviced by Auto Nation Toyota over the years and, always leave the service dept. with a piece of mind that the vehicle was properly serviced and repairs made correctly.

• Review

The customer service at AutoNation is always outstanding. All the years that I have been coming to the dealership I have never had a problem.

• Bright White 2017 Toyota Camary SE

Very friendly staff with personal service. Top notch facility, I would buy another car from them, and plan on using them for my service.

• Excellent

The only complaint. The service department that detailed the vehicle took hours to get it ready. We arrived around 3.30pm and did not leave till 8.30pm. Everything else went smoothly. Blanca was very helpful ,friendly and professional.

• RAV4 Purchase

We are very happy to get new RAV4. Thank you very much!

We are very happy to get new RAV4. Thank you very much!

• Mr. Bill Bell

Very Good Service Rep. We fully discussed service items requested to be done. Test drove vehicle to observe one of the concerns. All items attended to in a professional manner.