AutoNation Ford Katy

• Purchase experience with Autonation Ford Katy

Lon Pedersen and the team at Autonation Ford Katy were great! They found the truck I wanted at the agreed upon price. The process was quick and easy. In and out in about hour! Go see these guys when you're in the market for a new Ford.

• After the sale

I bought a brand new F150 and still havent received mu 2nd set of keys!! I was told by salesman that it was in the mail over a week ago. I have texted and called my salesman with no answer!! I have called the dealership and was told I would have an answer but nothing. I have talked to several managers via email and nothing. What a horrible experience!!

• Customer

Very good customer service I would highly recommend

Very good customer service I would highly recommend

• Auto Nation Ford in Katy

Absolutely, hand down, best overall experience purchasing a new vehicle.

Absolutely, hand down, best overall experience purchasing a new vehicle.

• Excellent

Everyone was so helpful. Really appreciated Brandy and Roland, Tony and Marco. Would come back here for future Auto needs. Thanks so much.

• Escape from Harvey

Rod worked well with us applying no pressure and providing answers to the questions asked.

• Awesome experience

Simple, quick, and honest. Just perfect . They kept in contact with me and updated me on my progress

• Bought a car here, was really great!

We bought a 2017 Ford Focus here, great service and great salesmen

We bought a 2017 Ford Focus here, great service and great salesmen

• Recent repair visit to Automation Ford Katy TX

My service tech Jamie Finn was great. She was knowledgeable and has a great way of explaining things so the customer understands!

• Mustang

Me and my 9 y.o son dropped by AutoNation Ford Katy late on Wednesday last week looking for a Mustang. My primary interest at that point was to test drive one to see if it would fit us. And it did. The car and part of the paperwork was prepared in less than 30 mins and we left the store with our new 2017 Mustang EcoBoost about 5 min after closing hours, - without paying for it. Not even a deposit! I think that was awesome considering that we moved to this country 3 weeks ago and we have no credit history here. The next morning I came back with a cashiers check and paid for the car, where they again reminded me about their 5 days money-back-guarantee-no-questions-asked if I changed my mind! The salesman (Luis, originally a Psychologist from Ecuador) we met was very patient and highly professional. At no point I felt pushed to agree upon a deal that I would not be happy with. He even came by next day to help me deliver my rental car. I would probably not have bought a car that spontaneously if it wasn`t for the positive experience we had that evening, right before closing time!