AutoNation Ford Katy

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Purchase experience with Autonation Ford Katy
    January 27, 2016

Lon Pedersen and the team at Autonation Ford Katy were great! They found the truck I wanted at the agreed upon price. The process was quick and easy.... In and out in about hour! Go see these guys when you're in the market for a new Ford.

Horriable management custermer service
    April 12, 2018

Found a truck we liked via their website. We drove an hour to get there and test drove the truck. We liked it but there was a knocking noise coming fr...om the driver rear suspension. We told the salesman we like the truck and if they could fix that we will buy the truck. He said he would get the macanics to look at it and let us know but we needed to reserve the truck so knowone else could buy it in the mean time. He called the next day and said it was fixable and the truck would be ready on Saturday but we weren’t able to make the hour drive on Saturday and we were told “ no problem your reservation doesn’t expire until Sunday and you can pick the truck up on Monday.” Come Monday morning we call to let them know we out on our way to pick up the truck. That’s when the salesman told us they sold the truck to someone else that previous Saturday. WHAT!!!! You told us “no problem we could pick up the truck on Monday.” We’re sorry is all they could offer us. We found a similar truck that was about $4000 out of our price range and asked if the could sale us that one for the same price as the first truck. The said NO all we can do is say we are sorry.

Hi Nick, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact o...ur General Manager at (281) 305-8949. We hope to hear from you.

2018 Ford Edge
    April 10, 2018

The folks at AutoNation Ford Katy are the best and go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and happy. I am very satisfied with everyone's ou...tstanding attitude.

Carol, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.... Thank you for the review!

Good experience
    April 10, 2018

I had a good experience purchasing a vehicle from Auto Nation Ford. Mohammad Siddiqui (my salesman) was great to work with and they did not use any s...leazy tactics. If I declined an option there was no additional pressure to buy that particular option.

Service
    April 9, 2018

Let Brandy take care of your vehicle service needs

Kevin, we are glad you enjoyed working with Brandy! If you ever need any more help, please give us a call!

THIS IS NOT AN HONEST CAR DEALERSHIP
    April 9, 2018

THIS IS NOT AN HONEST USED CAR DEALERSHIP. I had looked for a 4-door truck for a while to accommodate my growing family. I found a truck that was a ...little bit less than the rest, maybe by a few hundred dollars or so. Was not really excited to got the no haggle route and I was right. I live 2 hours ago and decided to check it out. I ended up buying the truck and am happy with it but after footing a few repairs I pretty much came out even or a little behind had I had an honest dealership. Auto Nation is another group of slick salesmen that will do anything but give you the truth and a straight answer. I asked Amine my salesman and his manager Sam at least 3 times about the condition of the brakes and was assured that they were in great shape. They kept dodging the actual question and tell me the it meets safety standards. I should have walked out then. I had my son with me and was distracted. I should have returned the truck but I got stuck with this truck because life got in the way of me returning. One should not have to get their brakes changed less than a thousand miles after purchase. These folks are questionable. They are question dodgers. I will not even bother to look of my next vehicle if it is here. THIS IS NOT AN HONEST USED CAR DEALERSHIP. I expect they to paste their half hearted apology below. Much like the email that I got. Most people call the next day. This dealership is not one of integrity.

Thank you, William, for reaching out to us again. If you are willing, please call our General Manager at (281) 305-8949 for further assistance with mo...ving forward with this issue you have experienced with your breaks. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you very soon.

Shopping for used car no hassels great price
    April 4, 2018

I went for a used car and the salesman were very helpful to the point. When I need another car I definitely come back best thing no haggling.

Auto Nation Car Purchase
    April 3, 2018

Sales staff was great Jesse Muniz was my sales rep he was very knowledgeable personable and friendly made me feel at home. Finance Manager was great h...ad us out in under 30 to 40 minutes . Overall a pleasant experience which seems more and more harder to find when buying a car these days lol. They weren't afraid to go the extra mile to make me happy with my purchase. Hats off to them!

We are glad you chose our dealership, James. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed ...your experience here at AutoNation Ford Katy! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Buying a F-150
    April 3, 2018

Great customer service. Brief but clear and informative presentation on trims and options.

F250 Purchase
    April 2, 2018

Exellent hassle free truck buying experience. Quick and smooth transaction

AutoNation Ford Katy