AutoNation Chevrolet Highway 6

Used 877-439-7408 Email Dealer
Service 888-373-6047

Average based on 117 reviews
  • great service

I've been to your location number of times and your staff is always professional and courteous. Blanca

• Don't go there!

From service to their body shop and even sales, the service is horrible. Ever since I've purchased this Chevy I have been taking it here for service. It was never great, but they got the job done. That is the best this story gets.... I'm spending 16,000+ with the body shop on my stingray corvette and EVERY time they said they will call me back or follow up with me at the time they said they will, they didn't. Literally everytime! When it went to service to redo the computer/electrical system, same thing. I ask for follow up calls, they promise they will, they never do. And they have the nerves to get upset with me that I call so much. Yes I'm calling because no one is following up with me! Not to mention they have forgotten to do work on my car for example, Kevin says he will have a tech look at my speakers which should be done by 1 o clock and he will give me an update. Of course he doesn't so I call the next day and he didn't even have the tech look at it.... Finally it gets back to body shop to finish up and do a wheel alignment the manager Daniel at the time is the one designated to finish my car, and he DOES follow up as promised, thank god. However when he confirmed that it was done and said to pick up the car, I drive 45 mins to drop off my rental nearest to their shop, they dropped me off here and they are closed. Seriously? You can't give me a heads up that they will be closing soon? Because I did not talk to him long before I got there. Oh and the time online is completely off, for the body shop on saturdays. No one here can get the keys for me, not even the GENERAL MANAGER of the whole location can help me. Oh and of course all enterprises are closed now. And to top it off, a sales man was rude to me because I was waiting in the showroom to long. I am a very patient person and understanding. I am a Store manager of a large retailer so I understand things happen. However if something this bad happens. Someone CAN do something. However no one does nothing. But I digress and to sum it up their service is horrible. I'm making sure no one I know goes here for body work, service, or sales.

Tristan, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (281) 561-9900 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• Silverado

Not helpful at all. Didn't have the car they advertised on the website.

Not helpful at all. Didn't have the car they advertised on the website.

Idrees, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (281) 561-9900 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• Superb no haggle deal!

I want to say first of all that ive never had such a great experience from start to finish. The salesman Eddie Zac was great. i felt the honesty and integrity that he possessed. We were put on the right car for our needs. They listened to us and suggest better options. They were up front and straight forward. I have and will refer Auto Nation hwy 6s to every interest buyer.

• Bad service

I try to buy a 2015 volt .ask about price,not from salesman i was dealing with but another i was pass off to .was told that car has been sold

• Great services

Great experience and very quick not a problem at all

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great experience and very quick not a problem at all

• CAR SURVEY

James was great also the sales manager. Worked my deal when nobody else would

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

James was great also the sales manager. Worked my deal when nobody else would

• new suv

Michael Harden was my E, Comm.Sales excellent salesman

Michael Harden was my E, Comm.Sales excellent salesman

• Poor service department

The service department at this AutoNation is terrible. I brought my car in for service on three separate occasions and each time they claim that my car needs services that it does not need. One particular time I took the car in for a recall issue only to leave the dealership with my car smoking and smelling like burning oil. I called the service technician that took care of my car while there. He said, I would have to bring my car back to the dealership and pay the $100 diagnostic fee. When I took the car to another dealership they were able to pull up the issues with my car and service it without having to charge me an additional fee for the diagnostic test. They are only out to make a buck. Take your service elsewhere. I will never return to that Chevy dealership to buy, service, or ANYTHING!

• very good service and great people very good

I recommend everyone to go autonation highway 6 thay r great people and vergood service and good cars. And truck my experience was great with this people. Thanks Chevrolet but thay charge me very high Apr because my credit was not good not bad my credit is new thats way i hope thay will refinance my car and thay will do somthing with my high APR.