Chambers & O'Hara Truck Center

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 43 reviews

• March 6, 2017

All of the folks here are top notch. They are professional, upfront curtious and kind. They go above and beyond to help you find & obtain the vehicle ...you are wanting. Laura is a fabulous sales lady, she knows her stuff and is not pushy at all. It has been a while since I purchased from here and I was reminded what I was missing. Thanks to Cork, ElI, Laura & everyone else, you are a great team. I look forward to many miles with my truck Clifford!!

November 16, 2017

Laura and everyone else we met were fabulous to work with. They listened to what we wanted and needed and helped find the perfect vehicle for us inste...ad of pushing whatever they may have wanted off the lot. They went above and beyond to make sure we could stay within our budget and to help us feel comfortable in our new vehicle. The entire process was so simple and we always felt we were dealing with honest, straightforward people. Would definitely recommend and will definitely return next time we need to purchase a vehicle!

August 3, 2017

I want to thank Cork, Eli and Laura for the ease of purchasing my new car. This is the second vehicle I have bought from them and they make the proce...ss easy and fun. Thank you Chambers!!!

June 19, 2017

We found the perfect used truck, as well as a perfect new-to-us used car dealership. Laura's greeting was very welcoming and our interaction with her... was always friendly. After a test drive, we took a month of comparison shopping at other dealerships with no pressure from Laura. We returned to purchase the truck and the process was very smooth. We won't hesitate to recommend Chambers & O'Hara to family and friends and look forward to future dealings with them.

May 15, 2017

We drove from 4 hours away to look at a truck that they had listed. It was everything that I was hoping for: reliable, low miles, great shape and reas...onably priced. The purchase process was extremely friendly and super easy; we went out for a burger and a beer while they went to the DMV for us for the registration and plates! I would highly recommend buying from this dealer.

July 14, 2016

Cork and his crew went above and beyond expectations to ensure that I was 100% satsfied. I would highly recommend!

May 18, 2016

This is our 8th vehicle purchase at Chambers and O'Hara. We continue to buy here because their selection is good, prices are fair, trade in allowances... are always on par and it's just plain fun to buy here. Everyone is so courteous and helpful, why would we go any place else? The service department is first rate too, they get you in and out without a hassle.

May 10, 2016

This is our third vehicle and the we are just as pleased with this vehicle as we have been with the other two.

April 13, 2016

I felt odd when I barely had to lift a finger to buy my used Jeep. What a simple car buying process through this dealer compared to others I've bought... through! Really makes it a no brainer on where I will recommend others to purchase their future rides! My salesperson, Laura, was great!

April 5, 2016

Came up from Deposit,NY, was just browesing. Laura was out in the lot came right over and gave me the details on the vehicle I was looking at. She off...ered a test drive and I was sold. The sales staff worked together and got all the paperwork in order to make it a very painless experience.