Chambers & O'Hara Truck Center

• Trustworthy, friendly, dependable business

This is the 4th car I've purchased from Cork and his crew. They are friendly, knowledgeable and deliver what they promise. I have already recommended this business to friends looking for cars or trucks. I traveled 80 miles to buy from them.

• Best place to buy

All of the folks here are top notch. They are professional, upfront curtious and kind. They go above and beyond to help you find & obtain the vehicle you are wanting. Laura is a fabulous sales lady, she knows her stuff and is not pushy at all. It has been a while since I purchased from here and I was reminded what I was missing. Thanks to Cork, ElI, Laura & everyone else, you are a great team. I look forward to many miles with my truck Clifford!!

• excellent dealer!

Cork and his crew went above and beyond expectations to ensure that I was 100% satsfied. I would highly recommend!

• Our 8th Vehicle Purchase Here!

This is our 8th vehicle purchase at Chambers and O'Hara. We continue to buy here because their selection is good, prices are fair, trade in allowances are always on par and it's just plain fun to buy here. Everyone is so courteous and helpful, why would we go any place else? The service department is first rate too, they get you in and out without a hassle.

• Trustworthy and Honest

This is our third vehicle and the we are just as pleased with this vehicle as we have been with the other two.

• Best car buying experience!!!

I felt odd when I barely had to lift a finger to buy my used Jeep. What a simple car buying process through this dealer compared to others I've bought through! Really makes it a no brainer on where I will recommend others to purchase their future rides! My salesperson, Laura, was great!

• Great place to Buy

Came up from Deposit,NY, was just browesing. Laura was out in the lot came right over and gave me the details on the vehicle I was looking at. She offered a test drive and I was sold. The sales staff worked together and got all the paperwork in order to make it a very painless experience.

• Great Service

Went with a truck in mind and met with Robert. He made the entire buying process easy and quick. Would recommend.

• Good service Good price

One of the best dealerships I've ever been to. I searched for a truck for 6 months till I found this place. I drove over 100 miles and was Leary of buying out of state but they made it fast and easy!!!

• BEST Dealership around!!! Will be back!!!

This is literally the BEST dealership we have ever shopped at. We are so glad that we found them! The entire buying process was enjoyable (when was the last time you heard that at a car dealership). The day before we spent an exhausting and stressful day at a dealership in Utica. When we showed up at Chambers and O'Hara, I think we were maybe a bit on edge when we first met Robert Dann (from the day before). We quickly realized this place was different. There was no high pressure salesman. We found a fantastic truck, at a great price with extras thrown in. The process was quick and we felt comfortable the entire time. A BIG thank you to Robert for all his help! They go through a 97 point vehicle inspection checklist before you pick up your vehicle and they really do replace what isn't 100% perfect. When we are ready to buy our next vehicle, we will definitely be back!! Thank You!!