• purchase new car

It was a truly easy car buying experience for me a first time new car buyer. I like that Christian really made the purchase work for me, laying out the options which i could understand.

• Carson Honda and my 2017 Accord

Greatest car buying experience ive ever had and they worked with me so greatly

Greatest car buying experience ive ever had and they worked with me so greatly

Jhantay Mason, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Carson Honda. Have a great day and come back anytime!!

• Best experience ever

Howard, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We truly appreciate the feedback! Have a great day!

Tyson the Internet Manager was great to work with. Easy, no hassle, No misleading dealer add ons to up the price. And he had Oliver deliver the car to my home on a Sunday.

• Honda civic in carson

Good service and very friendly. Theure were very helpful in helping find my new car that's best for me and getting to work and school.

Hello Sandra! Thanks for the 5-star review. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service. Have a wonderful day!

• Oil change

Very good experience I was in and out. Friendly staff.

Andrew Jaramillo, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Have a wonderful day and come back anytime!

Very good experience I was in and out. Friendly staff.

• Honda Accord 2017 and Honda Accord 2014 Three year

There is a sales person the name Cesar Gutierrez he is great, he works with you until you are totally satisfied, he treats you with respect and looks for the best deal for you, I personal recommend anyone with him and Carson Honda because he is the best and Carson honda is the best dealer.

Hi David Montes Vargas, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Carson Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We truly appreciate the feedback. Please come back anytime!

• Great Service

fast service, good prices, no hassles. Friendly and good clean waiting room.

fast service, good prices, no hassles. Friendly and good clean waiting room.

Joseph Gratzer, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We are so pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with us! Have a wonderful day and come back anytime!

• Regular Oil Change

As always, the facility is clean, and the staff is courteous and friendly.

Hello Luis! Thanks for the 5-star review. We are always glad to hear about your experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

As always, the facility is clean, and the staff is courteous and friendly.

• Great service

Great service and Erwin was so nice and patient explaining all of my options. Thank you

Hi Thongphet Bounone, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Carson Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Car sales experience

Great costumer service got exactly car payment I was going for I love my new Honda. Thank you Miguel A and sales manager Dean. Will definitely recommend Carson Honda to a friend

Hi Miguel Alfaro Garcia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Carson Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!