Community Auto Sales

Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(804) 261-0088 (804) 261-0088

AMAZING SERVICE

The ONLY car dealership experience that I have enjoyed and appreciated. Darrell, his wife and whole family do a phenomenal job in making you feel comfortable and allow you to trust them in the purchase. We bought a BMW X3 from them and love it! So pleased with our purchase and the relationship we have built with Darrell. Thank you SO much community auto! We love you guys! No haggle only a trustworthy, honest, and to the point service!

Purchased 2011 F150

After looking for over a year for a F150 2011+ with a 5.0 or ecoboost Supercrew or Supercab with less than 100k for under 25k found it here and didn't wait for pictures to be posted to go and check it out.Silver Supercab with 74k, 4x4, and 5.0 for less than 20k. The front pads and rotors were also replaced before I took delivery Bryce and Darryl were a pleasure to deal with and delivered everything that was talked about in negotiations

Great dealership!

Darryl, Leigh and Bryce are great people to work with. They make life fun and full. The Owner Darryl is a good man with a great ability to help you get in the right car that fits you and your circumstances! This dealership has a lot to offer and is a great place to find a vehicle that fits your needs. Fast, Reliable and Honest.

Fantastic, Honest and Excellent Service!!

My car buying experience was out of this world. Darryl and his entire staff are wonderful. Community Auto Sales is the place to go when you want honest, good prices and superb customer service. I saw the car I wanted and it was in tip top shape. Darryl....I will certainly be back if I'm ever in need of another car. Perhaps a convertible next time!!! Smile

dgreat service & friendly staff

we just purchased a 2007 ford escape we are very happy with the car ! Darrell & Bryce are great guys ! we will be back again ! thanks Cheryl & Matt Sherrard .

Great service, price, and SUV

I had been looking for awhile and ran into Darrell and Bryce at Community Auto Sales. Best decision ever to buy from them. No pressure or hassle and I couldn't be happier with the ride. If they don't have what you're looking for, give them some time to find it and you'll get a great deal. If you're looking for a car, they are the best guys in Richmond.

4.5

Super Easy Low Pressure

Darrell and Bryce are super easy to work with. No pressure at all. We bought a Honda Civic that would have cost 1000 more at a dealership or one of the mega used car places. We left feeling like we got a good car at a fair price. See if they have what you are looking for and if they don't, ask them if they can get it for you. Next time I'm looking for a used car, that's what I'm going to do !

Great service

Best car buying experience ever. No pressure and very helpful.

Great overall experience!

I found a Ford Expedition online that I was looking to purchase and went to see it at Community Auto Sales. I was a little apprehensive buying a used vehicle from a small, independent dealership but was pleasantly surprised after dealing with them. They had good information about the vehicle, were fair in the negotiations, and threw in a number of items to sweeten the deal. They also had a good relationships with a couple of reputable banks so I was able to get my financing within only a few minutes. I never felt cheated or that I didn't understand everything that was going on. I would recommend Darryl and Bryce to anyone looking for a good used vehicle.

4.3

2012 Honda Pilot

I purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot in February of 2015. Darryl and Bryce were pleasant and friendly. There was virtually no pressure at all- I was free to examine the vehicle at my leisure. They listened to any concerns I had and did everything they could to address them (ex, a starburst on the windshield, chipped dye on the leather steering wheel). Their paperwork processing fees were almost non-existent (savings of $500 anyone?), and offered financing through local banks at good rates. They worked with me to get the most competitive price possible, even willing to lower it accommodate a similar Pilot at another dealership. They are definitely interested in making sure your experience is a personal one, unlike the gigantic dealerships that treat you like another notch in the belt. I would definitely purchase from them again and would recommend others to their dealership. The facilities are a bit small, but I'd say that comes with the territory of being a local auto dealer and not a giant franchise.