Licari Motor Car, Inc.

173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 12, 2018

Found the exact pickup I wanted. Felt comfortable with the salesman and the dealership. Would highly recommend a friend or family member to visit or purchase... a vehicle from Licari Motor Car Inc. They treat you well there and work with you in your means to budget a vehicle . See Jessie one of the owners hes the man to see for anything you need or want.

August 23, 2018

Dealing with Sam and Jesse was a very good experience. I have owned quite a few Corvettes, and buying from Licari Motor Car, Inc. was a pleasure. Sam and... Jesse are both very knowledgeable and the entire experience was outstanding. I would buy another vehicle from Licari Motor Car, Inc. in a heartbeat. Thank you Sam and Jesse for a job well done.

August 13, 2018

I recently purchased a car from Jesse, he was awesome, and I would recommend anybody wanting to get a car to definitely go to him!

March 7, 2018

It was a pleasure to buy a used Pilot from Lacari’s. Jesse was very helpful with know pressure. I will be back in the future to purchase another quality... used vehicle.

March 6, 2018

Licari was my first stop and after going to other dealers, I felt they offered the best deal for the nicest car. Jesse is very down to earth, personable,... and made you feel like the only customer! No bull, or games here. Just honest, forthcoming, and super helpful!!. Jesse, as well as all the staff were great!

February 28, 2018

Don and Jesse made buying a car easy and stress free. They're not pushy like many dealers are. They actually take the time to get to know you as a person... not a customer. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know

September 30, 2017

let me just start by saying my credit SUCKS!!! Jesse Licari went above and beyond for me to get into a n aweosme pre owned car, I was in a HUGE bind as... far as not having transportation and needed something ASAP! within a day I was in a 2014 car with only 6000 miles on it!! I HIGHLY recommend Licari Motor Car! thanks Jesse

July 6, 2017

Excellent people. Great price. I would recommend Licari motor car to anyone of my friends and family. Made buying a car a great time.

Aaron, thank you for the local support and the 5 star review brother! After a little bit it took to find you the right vehicle it happened and was a p...erfect fit! We know your going to love your new Jetta and we excited to hear that it was a very simple and Hassle Free process. Enjoy your new car and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Aaron!"

July 6, 2017

Wonderful people, quick service, super easy to deal with. I would highly recommend LMC to anyone looking for a positive, car-buying experience!

Lschanz, congratulations on your new Audi Q5 and what a gorgeous one it is! It's always a pleasure to hear that our clients have had a great car buyin...g experience, in which was made super easy! Enjoy your new ride and if you need anything, please give us a call. "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Lschanz!"

June 14, 2017

I bought a beautiful Chevy here. All the staff I dealt with were fantastic. Jesse was very helpful and helped me get into the truck I wanted. I will return... in the future. They made my truck buying experience a piece of cake.

Speaking of cake..... I'd like a some lol... Thank you Sebatian for your 5 star review. It means a lot to us and our sales team that the car buying ex...perience was made completely stress free! We wish you nothing but the best with your new Chevrolet, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact us and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"