Licari Motor Car, Inc.

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 171 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• March 7, 2018

It was a pleasure to buy a used Pilot from Lacari’s. Jesse was very helpful with know pressure. I will be back in the future to purchase another quali...ty used vehicle.

March 12, 2018

Found the exact pickup I wanted. Felt comfortable with the salesman and the dealership. Would highly recommend a friend or family member to visit or p...urchase a vehicle from Licari Motor Car Inc. They treat you well there and work with you in your means to budget a vehicle . See Jessie one of the owners hes the man to see for anything you need or want.

March 6, 2018

Licari was my first stop and after going to other dealers, I felt they offered the best deal for the nicest car. Jesse is very down to earth, persona...ble, and made you feel like the only customer! No bull, or games here. Just honest, forthcoming, and super helpful!!. Jesse, as well as all the staff were great!

February 28, 2018

Don and Jesse made buying a car easy and stress free. They're not pushy like many dealers are. They actually take the time to get to know you as a per...son not a customer. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know

September 30, 2017

let me just start by saying my credit SUCKS!!! Jesse Licari went above and beyond for me to get into a n aweosme pre owned car, I was in a HUGE bind a...s far as not having transportation and needed something ASAP! within a day I was in a 2014 car with only 6000 miles on it!! I HIGHLY recommend Licari Motor Car! thanks Jesse

July 6, 2017

Excellent people. Great price. I would recommend Licari motor car to anyone of my friends and family. Made buying a car a great time.

Aaron, thank you for the local support and the 5 star review brother! After a little bit it took to find you the right vehicle it happened and was a p...erfect fit! We know your going to love your new Jetta and we excited to hear that it was a very simple and Hassle Free process. Enjoy your new car and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Aaron!"

July 6, 2017

Wonderful people, quick service, super easy to deal with. I would highly recommend LMC to anyone looking for a positive, car-buying experience!

Lschanz, congratulations on your new Audi Q5 and what a gorgeous one it is! It's always a pleasure to hear that our clients have had a great car buyin...g experience, in which was made super easy! Enjoy your new ride and if you need anything, please give us a call. "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Lschanz!"

June 14, 2017

I bought a beautiful Chevy here. All the staff I dealt with were fantastic. Jesse was very helpful and helped me get into the truck I wanted. I will r...eturn in the future. They made my truck buying experience a piece of cake.

Speaking of cake..... I'd like a some lol... Thank you Sebatian for your 5 star review. It means a lot to us and our sales team that the car buying ex...perience was made completely stress free! We wish you nothing but the best with your new Chevrolet, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact us and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

June 12, 2017

They were amazing! Worked with me and gave me the best options to get me a deal, Thank you!

Thank you Courtney for the 5 star review. We are excited to hear that you had an amazing experience with us here at Licari Motor Car. No matter your s...ituation we will exhaust every option that fits best for you! Thank you for supporting local business and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

June 6, 2017

Sales man was very kind worked hard to get me into the car I wanted , I would highly recommend Licari to my friends and family

Thank you Nevada for the 5 star review, its greatly appreciated! We strive everyday to make sure our sales team take the proper steps to accommodate o...ur clients. We with you nothing but the best of luck with you new vehicle and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

Licari Motor Car, Inc.