Call This Dealer

Used

• law enforcement

let me just start by saying my credit SUCKS!!! Jesse Licari went above and beyond for me to get into a n aweosme pre owned car, I was in a HUGE bind a...s far as not having transportation and needed something ASAP! within a day I was in a 2014 car with only 6000 miles on it!! I HIGHLY recommend Licari Motor Car! thanks Jesse

• Purchased a new 2012 Jetta. Excellent experience

Excellent people. Great price. I would recommend Licari motor car to anyone of my friends and family. Made buying a car a great time.

Aaron, thank you for the local support and the 5 star review brother! After a little bit it took to find you the right vehicle it happened and was a p...erfect fit! We know your going to love your new Jetta and we excited to hear that it was a very simple and Hassle Free process. Enjoy your new car and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Aaron!"

• Just bought great new Audi Q5. 5 stars for LMC!

Wonderful people, quick service, super easy to deal with. I would highly recommend LMC to anyone looking for a positive, car-buying experience!

Lschanz, congratulations on your new Audi Q5 and what a gorgeous one it is! It's always a pleasure to hear that our clients have had a great car buyin...g experience, in which was made super easy! Enjoy your new ride and if you need anything, please give us a call. "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family Lschanz!"

• 2014 Chevy Silverado

I bought a beautiful Chevy here. All the staff I dealt with were fantastic. Jesse was very helpful and helped me get into the truck I wanted. I will r...eturn in the future. They made my truck buying experience a piece of cake.

Speaking of cake..... I'd like a some lol... Thank you Sebatian for your 5 star review. It means a lot to us and our sales team that the car buying ex...perience was made completely stress free! We wish you nothing but the best with your new Chevrolet, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact us and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

• New Jeep!

They were amazing! Worked with me and gave me the best options to get me a deal, Thank you!

Thank you Courtney for the 5 star review. We are excited to hear that you had an amazing experience with us here at Licari Motor Car. No matter your s...ituation we will exhaust every option that fits best for you! Thank you for supporting local business and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

• Looking for the right car for me

Sales man was very kind worked hard to get me into the car I wanted , I would highly recommend Licari to my friends and family

Thank you Nevada for the 5 star review, its greatly appreciated! We strive everyday to make sure our sales team take the proper steps to accommodate o...ur clients. We with you nothing but the best of luck with you new vehicle and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

• Just bought beautiful Subaru

Great experience,would recommend to family and friends.No high pressure just great information.

Congratulations AL K on your new Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R, what a absolute gorgeous vehicle and a rare one at that! We hope you are loving the new ...ride! If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to give us a call and "Welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

• Looking for a Used Vehicle

Great experience with Jesse at Licari Motor Car! Friendly and helpful! I found exactly what I had my heart set on! Love my Audi Q5! It's in amazing co...ndition!

Congratulations to Elizabeth DeRosa on an absolute gorgeous vehicle. You are going to have nothing but love for this SUV! Thank you for supporting loc...al business and we wish you nothing but the best with it! Again, thank you for your business and "welcome to the Licari Motor Car family!" #audi #Q5 #SLine

• Great people to work with

Went in with not so good credit. They worked with me to get me in a good car for a decent price. Thank you Jessie

Shyguy1096, thank you for the five star review and for the opportunity to show you what we can do for our clients here at Licari Motor Car. We hope yo...u are enjoying your car as much if not more as your experience shopping with us. If you have any questions you can call us at 315.866.4141 or just stop on in. Thank you again, "welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

• Bought a new dodge

Excellent service, great inventory and great prices!

Congratulations Mike Stone on your new Dodge Ram 1500! What a absolute beautiful truck you purchased! Thank you for a 5 star review Mike we hope you h...ad a wonderful experience with us and we wish you the best of luck with your new truck! Enjoy Mike and "welcome to the Licari Motor Car Family!"

Licari Motor Car, Inc.