Helms Bros., Inc.

936 reviews

936 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Helms Bros., Inc. from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2019

Everyone is friendly & helpful .Went out of their way to find the right car for me in my price range . Would recommend to anyone who appreciates good service... & value.

Joyce - thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star rating. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

February 18, 2019

I have leased my 4th Mercedes Benz with Helms Bros. every time it exceeds my expectation. Debbie has been a great help! She understands what I need more... than myself!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future when it's time for your 5th Mercedes-Be...nz!

Debbie Chung

(5.0) 16 reviews

• August 2, 2017

PETER FEARON. Ever had that stabbing dread of entering a Car Dealership due to the sudden urge of adrenaline coursing through your veins - your body's... way of preparing for the inevitable/unavoidable funky sales tactics, mind games performed by shady Car Salesmen? Well, NOT with Peter Fearson at Helms Bro. I was very fortunate that my brother had introduced me to Peter Fearon who sold him a car three years ago. (If this example of repeat business wasn't enough for you then continue to read on). Upon being introduced to Peter Fearon, all of my nerves seemed to subside, as you can immediately tell, Peter is not one of those "shady" car salesmen. His utmost professional behavior is coupled by the reassurance of his humor, kind, and non-aggressive approach. Peter advised me of ALL the solutions possible to help me get rid of my lease by letting my brother and me make our own decision. He tirelessly worked on making sure the numbers made me HAPPY. I honestly felt that he was looking out for my best interest and that's all that really matters - an act of Altruism that is easy by definition, but difficult to execute. I really hope that you choose Peter Fearon to help guide you in your next choice of vehicle. You wont regret it.

Ehren, Wow! What an amazing review! We're over the moon that you had such a great and memorable sales experience with Peter. Thank you for the kind wo...rds, and we look forward to seeing you and your brother again!

February 15, 2019

This place was great , they take their time to make sure you leave satisfied , I never seen a dealership go so hard, if your looking to buy a car go to... Helms Bros I promise you won't leave disappointed.....My sales rep was Manny he was awesome and Reggie made sure the deal went through , Rachel was an angel , my family and friends love this place as well. Stop by trust me you will be happy !!!!!!!!

Danielle - thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad we were able to make your experience such a positive. We look forward to seeing you agai...n soon.

February 14, 2019

I want to thank Helms Bros Inc for being so understanding and taking the time to give the best prices for my budget. They really know how to help clients... and won't let you go without your brand new Mercedes. I want to thank Mr Maurice Martin and Mr Reggie Vanwroten for their professionalism and best intentions of selling me the new Marcedes Benz I own now

Thank you for the fantastic review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Maurice Martin

(5.0) 139 reviews

February 13, 2019

Amazing service and amazing deals... Can't be more happier with my new car. Thanks to Mikey and his assistant on helping me out with everything i needed....... See u when the lease is up.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy you're enjoying your new car and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the f...uture!

February 13, 2019

We walked into the dealership with specific requirements and Jeff was able to find a car with all our requests. Jeff delivered the car in a timely manner.... The entire process was professional and hassle-free.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership and the 5-star rating. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jennifer Lang

Greg Cadwallader

Asst. Sales Manager

(5.0) 20 reviews

February 12, 2019

Upon entering Helms Bros. Inc., I was greeted by Andrew Han. His friendly and polite approach made me feel welcomed and eager to start the buying process.... Andrew took time to explain every option on the vehicle and was prepared to address every concern before finalizing a deal. While awaiting the arrival of my vehicle, he was available to help me with any issues or questions I had in regards to my purchase. He made the process very easy and smoothe, I would definitely recommend this dealership to potential buyers!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

February 8, 2019

Helms Brothers in general and Michael Nekava, in particular, made leasing my car effortless. This is a dealership that actually cares about how they treat... you. I've had many different car models in the past, but last two times and now, I am always sticking with Helms!

Jennifer Lang

Sales Manager

(4.9) 71 reviews

February 6, 2019

I went to Helms for my birthday to get myself a birthday gift where I was assisted by Maurice Martin who was so pleasant, patient, informative and super... helpful. I've actually never had such great customer service in my life. I purchased my dream car, a white C300 4MATIC and I couldn't be any more happier with the service and help that I was given. I couldn't thank Maurice enough, he was such an amazing sales person. I also worked with Reggie when it was time to deal with the financial part of the process and he was very pleasant, helpful and informative as well. Not to mention, the atmosphere was also extremely pleasant and clean. Everyone who worked there that I came across was very nice and welcoming. I advise you to visit Helms Bros in Bayside if you're looking for a new ride. These people are awesome!

Arnelle - thank you so much for the kind words. We hope you enjoy your new C300 4MATIC and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Maurice Martin