Poage Chevrolet

New Used Service

3.7
  • Wonderful Experience!
    September 11, 2014

Jeff, Scott, and the team at Poage were incredible to work with. I was able to come in and tell them exactly what I was looking for, and while they ha...d the initial vehicle I had wanted, they recommend another one to consider as well that ended up being a much better fit and deal for me. I was able to test drive two different vehicles overnight, which helped me make my decision confidently. I was pleased they took this level of care to get a customer in the RIGHT and BEST fit for them. It was the most efficient and seamless car purchase I have ever made and I would highly recommend them to anyone. My 2014 Chevy Equinox recently went in for it's first service and the service team was also wonderful and I was in and out fairly quickly, especially considering it was the day after a holiday.

• GM ripoff
    May 31, 2017

Had paint peeling off Silverado cab that was an obvious defect from factory after reading many comments from other owners. Truck only has 60k on it. G...M/dealership wanted $600-800 for my portion. After 40 years of GM vehicles this will be my last

Hi Jerry, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not ...a positive one. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Poage Chevrolet (636) 327-6268

• Poage
    December 30, 2016

Had a very good experience at Poage, Randy Miller is a good guy.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Ted. We always love to receive great feedback. Joel Hauk General Manager Poage Chevrolet

• Poage
    December 30, 2016

Had a very good experience at Poage, Randy Miller is a good guy.

• Polite and honest service
    January 3, 2016

I've been coming to this dealership for many years. The service department has always been very nice to deal with. They look out for the best interest... of my vehicle and never try to sell me something that is not needed and I appreciate that

Thank you, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Oil, Lube, Tire Rotation
    January 2, 2016

Staff very courteous and helpful. Great service as always.

• Great service
    December 31, 2015

The service department at Poage Chevrolet performed a multi point inspection of our 2012 Camaro. They were professional, courteous and prompt with th...e job. I would recommend Poage to anyone based on my experience.

• Excellent customer service
    December 26, 2015

Being side-swiped couldn't have come at a worse time but the folks at Poage made it almost seamless. Not only did I have to interrupt the inspection f...or the birth of my first grandson, it was also the Christmas holiday. After I was able to bring the car back in, they gave me a loaner car to see my new grandbaby and get the Christmas shopping done. I was also not expecting it back until after the holidays but got it back Christmas Eve. Thanks for the service and caring!

• Oil change
    December 26, 2015

Great dealership. Just the wait time was longer than I was told !

• Very friendly and helpful
    December 23, 2015

My technician even came out a spoke with me about several items. He was very friendly and helpful. Everything was exactly the price they estimated.

Poage Chevrolet