• Wonderful Experience!

Jeff, Scott, and the team at Poage were incredible to work with. I was able to come in and tell them exactly what I was looking for, and while they had the initial vehicle I had wanted, they recommend another one to consider as well that ended up being a much better fit and deal for me. I was able to test drive two different vehicles overnight, which helped me make my decision confidently. I was pleased they took this level of care to get a customer in the RIGHT and BEST fit for them. It was the most efficient and seamless car purchase I have ever made and I would highly recommend them to anyone. My 2014 Chevy Equinox recently went in for it's first service and the service team was also wonderful and I was in and out fairly quickly, especially considering it was the day after a holiday.

• Poage

• Poage

• Polite and honest service

Thank you, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

I've been coming to this dealership for many years. The service department has always been very nice to deal with. They look out for the best interest of my vehicle and never try to sell me something that is not needed and I appreciate that

• Oil, Lube, Tire Rotation

Staff very courteous and helpful. Great service as always.

Staff very courteous and helpful. Great service as always.

• Great service

The service department at Poage Chevrolet performed a multi point inspection of our 2012 Camaro. They were professional, courteous and prompt with the job. I would recommend Poage to anyone based on my experience.

• Excellent customer service

Being side-swiped couldn't have come at a worse time but the folks at Poage made it almost seamless. Not only did I have to interrupt the inspection for the birth of my first grandson, it was also the Christmas holiday. After I was able to bring the car back in, they gave me a loaner car to see my new grandbaby and get the Christmas shopping done. I was also not expecting it back until after the holidays but got it back Christmas Eve. Thanks for the service and caring!

• Oil change

Great dealership. Just the wait time was longer than I was told !

Great dealership. Just the wait time was longer than I was told !

• Very friendly and helpful

My technician even came out a spoke with me about several items. He was very friendly and helpful. Everything was exactly the price they estimated.

• Trailblazer repair and maintenance

I have the wife take my vehicles into Poage for repairs or just routine maintenance and never feel like they would belittle her. They have NEVER tried to up sell nonsense things like MOST other repair shops have done to her. The guys running the Service Department are just flat out HONEST and DO NOT try to rip off their customers with upsales. We will continue to use them for all our repairs, maintenance, including tires!!!