West Herr Dodge RAM

102 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 17, 2018

We had a great experience leasing our truck. Bobby was very knowledgeable and made the process quick and simple. We will definetly be coming here again... and will recommend them to everyone looking for a new vehicle.

February 10, 2018

Dealer was easy to work with. They Offered me more options than others dealers to make the vehicle affordable with the vehicle I wanted. Fast service.... Great car inventory

January 5, 2018

Great experience. My salesman Barry was awesome and helped me get a great deal on my new Dodge Ram. I highly recommend West Herr Dodge and Barry

December 20, 2017

They over price and then say they are taking off a discount to make you think you are getting a deal... Make sure you do your research .. Look up the value... on Kelly blue book, cause they list a price saying its what the Kelly Blue book says... guess what they lie....Do your research ... you have to love how the car salesman lie....

December 19, 2017

If you want to meet a person who personifies what an auto sales and lease professional should be, meet with Elina Panteleeva Awald at West Herr. She cares... about you the customer as her first priority. 301-693-7104 . I will buy from her again.

October 7, 2017

My first time leasing a vehicle and I'm very glad I chose to go through West Herr! I dealt with Ross through emails and over the phone and he made everything... easy for me! I went there, sign the papers and drove home in my new Jeep!

July 5, 2017

Exemplary service department. Though they are a very busy dealership they do an excellent job of keeping their service appointments.

June 26, 2017

I contacted West Herr from Louisiana and was nervous about buying a vehicle via the internet and without seeing it in person. But they have gone above... and beyond to put me at ease with sending me countless pictures..even of the underbody...and all the service records of the vehicle. My salesman Paul has maintained constant contact with me throughout the buying process to make things as easy as possible. Overall I couldn't imagine a very buying experience even if I had used one of my local dealerships.

June 10, 2017

Went in to just look at a Durango. 4 hours later I was driving home in my new 2017 Durango thanks to Ron Kowalski, Ross Allen, Craig Spear, and Joe Rizzo.... They really went the extra mile to ensure I got what I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. Super easy buying process. This is my 6th car from West Herr and I will continue to shop here. I'd be crazy not to.

May 24, 2017

It's rare to find a group that literally will bend over backwards to make sure that they're customers are 100% satisfied and go to bat as hard as this... group did. There's no fluff here. They move cars. That's what they do. If they don't have it they'll find it. If there's a better price elsewhere, prove it, they'll beat it. I'm absolutely blown away by what Sean and Ross the GM did for me to get me my truck. I got an absolutely ridiculous deal. Everywhere else I went there were hidden fees or the price they quoted me was for something different; I was even scoffed at for the amount I was looking to spend and the circumstances surrounding my situation. Never once did either of them bat an eyelash. It was, we're going to figure this out no matter what. In just a matter of days, I turned my previous lease in a YEAR early and walked away with a brand new 2017 ram 1500 sport. I cannot thank them enough for what they did for me. You can tell that the selling standards and expectations are high. From the moment I was greeted immediately when I walked in to us laughing and shaking hands in the parking lot before I left, it was the full customer service experience. I HIGHLY recommend this group. Unbelievably knowledgable, willing to work for you, available non stop to answer any questions or concerns. Even if you don't want a Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler they have something like 2000 certified pre-owned vehicles. I seriously cannot say enough about these guys. Thank you so much to Sean and Ross and their entire team. You guys are the real deal. I will stop here before I look anywhere else ever again. Thank you!!!