This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Excellent Experience

I bought a vehicle at a fair price with zero hassle. It came with a warranty for free. They financed me in house and with very little trouble. Excellent family owned business. Highly recommened.

• bad experiance and still having car problems

bought a vehicle that I was told was in good mechanical condition especially since they was financing it...have had nothing but problems with it and haven't had it even 30 days. They wont do anything to repair the vehicle I was told is in good mechanical condition they just say you bought it as is what do you want me to do? Guess there un-aware of this.....Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices — Every state has an Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (UDAP) law. These laws can often be used even if the used car is sold "as is," as long as the dealer is guilty of a verbal deception or a failure to disclose information about the vehicle. .