Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Happy Buyer
    October 19, 2017

After not having much luck looking for a car im Tallahassee. I went to Pappadakis dealership in Quincy and dealt with a fantastic salesman, Jenna Clar...k. Jenna was knowledgable, friendly and so very helpful with great explanations and information. Her integrity anf help with everything was above and beyond anything i have ever experienced when buying a car. The dealership reflected the same, with great prices and spirit. I would urge anyone interested in buying a car to give this dealership and Jenna a chance to "Wow" you with a great experience!

Marcia, It was truly our pleasure to assist you. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Thanks, Joe

Just terrible!
    December 23, 2017

Was looking at a used jeep. They got basic info. The person who was supposed to appraise my vehicle was to busy and was asked to come back the next da...y. Next day I called they said they would call me in an hour and diddnt. So I showed up and they sad couldn't do a deal with me !! They never appraised my vehicle, no credit app, never sat down and discussed numbers. I was in the car business for 10 years and where I'm from people would have been fired for treating a customer like this!!

Mr. Black, sorry to hear about your experience. If I can be of any assistance please reach out to me. Thank you, Joe

horrible
    June 13, 2016

If I could give this establishment a zero, I surely would. This is the most unprofessionally run car dealership I have ever encountered. Untrained sta...ff, disgusting attitudes, and cheap rigged repair. Be sure to check and make sure your belongings are out of your car before you leave.

Terri, We are sorry that you feel this way. We take pride in the Honest was that we do business. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you i...n the future...

business
    February 21, 2016

full tanks gas last till when. Are the oil and liquids full. Do you go too the gas station too show off the windshield wiper fluid . call me

We look forward to assisting you with all of your future service needs.

Purchasing experience 2015 Jeep
    July 6, 2015

I contacted multiple dealerships when I decided that I wanted to purchase a Jeep. The decision that guided me was not only the best price but the prof...essionalism that was extended to me from the person answering the phone to the sales personnel. Working with Ralph Higdon made the process extremely stress free as he strived to answer all my questions, returned all phone calls in a timely manner and secured the vehicle I wanted. The entire staff provided excellent customer service!

Mrs. Berry, Hope all is well with you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon...

Awesome experience!
    February 18, 2015

I was driving home and saw the vehicle from the road. I stopped to take a quick look. I was met in the parking lot by a very pleasant individual, who ...I later learned was the owner, Joe. He opened the vehicle and let me look at it. No pressure, no hassle. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared to do business that day, so I told him I would return the next day, we only exchanged first names and a handshake. The next day I arrived at the dealership around 11:30am and drove away in my new vehicle before 1pm. I received kind and friendly service...not too many dealerships would work through lunch, but they did and they did so with great attitudes. I told the salesman what I wanted to do, and they made it happen...no haggle no hassle. I have bought several vehicles over the years and have always dreaded the "dealership" experience. I have to say though, this was different. The next time I buy a vehicle, this will be the place. Very happy with the vehicle and the service!

Jim, Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope to see you soon. Joe

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!
    February 13, 2015

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot from Pappadakis. It was the most stress free car buying experience I've ever had. Guy was very knowledg...eable and took the time to understand what we were looking for and needed. Jennifer, the finance manager was helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Joe, the owner, even stayed after hours and chatted with us while we moved all of our stuff from the cars. I would recommend Pappadakis to anyone looking for a vehicle, new or used!

Janet, Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope to see you soon. Joe

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
    February 12, 2015

MOST EVERYONE HAS BEEN THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING A CAR AND KNOWS THAT TYPICALLY YOU CAN COUNT ON WASTING AT LEAST AN ENTIRE DAY DOING SO. THIS ...IS NOT THE CASE WITH PAPPADAKIS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM. I PURCHASED A NEW JEEP PATRIOT THIS WEEK AND COULD NOT HAVE HAD A MORE PAINLESS EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR. I STOPPED IN ON SATURDAY FOR A HALF AN HOUR, TOLD GUY WHAT MY WIFE AND I WERE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO DO. WE WERE LOOKING TO TRIM DOWN TO ONE CAR PAYMENT FROM TWO CARS AND FIND SOMETHING THAT GOT CLOSE TO 30MPG AND COULD ALSO TOW OUR BOAT. AFTER LEAVING OUR SPECS, GUY AND JENNIFER WENT TO WORK LOCATING A VEHICLE AND TERMS THAT WOULD DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. MY WIFE AND I RETURNED TO THE DEALERSHIP A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND IT TOOK ALL OF 40 MINUTES TO SEE THE CAR, TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE AND SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK. THEY REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS QUICK AND PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO KNOW THAT JOE, THE OWNER, TRULY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT TAKES TO OFFER HIS CUSTOMERS THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. IN ADDITION TO THIS HE IS ACTIVE IN THE QUINCY COMMUNITY AND SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HE DOES BUSINESS WITH. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP ANY HIGHER AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME I HAVE TO BUY A VEHICLE INSTEAD OF DREADING THE PROCESS THAT I THOUGHT HAD TO INVOLVE LOSING AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO BUY A CAR. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR OR TRUCK I WOULD RECOMMEND STARTING HERE AND GIVE THE STAFF THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

Alex, Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope to see you soon. Joe

Friendly and honest sales
    February 4, 2015

Did not understand that the last day of month was last chance for the dealer rebate, but two days later when we came back and with other incentives wa...s able to come close to the original rebate of $1000.00. Very friendly and honest. Will recomend to other people buying a car. All the paper work was done very timely and drove out in a brand new car with no down payment. Thanks, Vic

Sales, Service and Integrity. It goes a long way. Thank you for working with us...

NOT HONEST AT ALL
    October 22, 2014

Called this dealership on truck they had listed on the internet. Was told truck engine was good and had no noises even though it had high miles. Email...ed this dealership on the truck and made cash offer . received email back from salesman Guy Raynak saying they accepted my offer . Sent other emails confirming cash offer and confirming total price. ( I have the emails still that proves all this ) And salesman also knew I was coming from Michigan. long story short (but not the drive there) Engine in truck had issues and one was a valve lifter ticking . Truck had other issues as well. and to top it off salesman Guy Raynak wanted to charge me 500 dollars extra not including tax and title on my cash offer. The salesman could have been honest and told me this before I drove a thousand miles to his dealership. The acceptance of the cash price and the engine noise ?? lies lies lies They should not have accepted my offer if they were not going to honor it. Their lies cost me money ! and they could careless. I did not buy the truck for this reason and I also called the dealership back to talk to owner but was given a man named Mike who said he was the owner. Im guessing this Mike was just another salesman because he could careless I drove from Michigan and all he did was praise his truck up. The bottom line is, If this dealership and salesman were honest you would not be reading this bad review !

We had agreed to sell this vehicle to this customer at the $3800 Price plus the tax tag title and fees. All of our internet presence states that the s...ale price DOES NOT include any tax tag title or fees. This truck was originally online for 5999.00 plus the tax tag title and fees and had 280K miles on it. Once the customer drove down after we accepted his offer he then decided to try to pick the truck apart in order to make a cash offer of $3,000 total. We did not accept that offer as we had already agreed to a price and we kept out part of the bargain. Since then this truck has been sold to a local family and they could not be happier with the truck and have had no issues what so ever with it.

Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram