Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(3.0) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Best Dealership Around

This the best dealership in the Tallahassee area. The entire process is a well-oiled machine and everyone from the salesperson is honest, reliable, an...d courteous. They are a no-nonsense business, where they search to find a car that suits you and your budget. They don't play games and gimmicks, but rather are interested in getting you the best car for the best price. Most importantly, they are interested in developing a relationship that will keep you and your friends/family coming back. They exceeded all of my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone. When you go there, ask for Guy Raynak--he's the best at what he does and he is excellent at finding a car that is precisely what you want. Without Guy, I would still be driving around in my old clunker.

Kevin, It was truly a pleasure assisting you with your purchase. Tallahassee area residents have found out that they do have another choice when it co...mes to purchasing a vehicle and Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is that choice. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the ability to make everyone's experience fun and enjoyable. As our reputation grows Guy is becoming very busy. We need to clone him. Thank you for your support and commitment to our family. Joe Pappadakis

• Just terrible!

Was looking at a used jeep. They got basic info. The person who was supposed to appraise my vehicle was to busy and was asked to come back the next da...y. Next day I called they said they would call me in an hour and diddnt. So I showed up and they sad couldn't do a deal with me !! They never appraised my vehicle, no credit app, never sat down and discussed numbers. I was in the car business for 10 years and where I'm from people would have been fired for treating a customer like this!!

• Happy Buyer

After not having much luck looking for a car im Tallahassee. I went to Pappadakis dealership in Quincy and dealt with a fantastic salesman, Jenna Clar...k. Jenna was knowledgable, friendly and so very helpful with great explanations and information. Her integrity anf help with everything was above and beyond anything i have ever experienced when buying a car. The dealership reflected the same, with great prices and spirit. I would urge anyone interested in buying a car to give this dealership and Jenna a chance to "Wow" you with a great experience!

• horrible

If I could give this establishment a zero, I surely would. This is the most unprofessionally run car dealership I have ever encountered. Untrained sta...ff, disgusting attitudes, and cheap rigged repair. Be sure to check and make sure your belongings are out of your car before you leave.

Terri, We are sorry that you feel this way. We take pride in the Honest was that we do business. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you i...n the future...

• business

full tanks gas last till when. Are the oil and liquids full. Do you go too the gas station too show off the windshield wiper fluid . call me

• Purchasing experience 2015 Jeep

I contacted multiple dealerships when I decided that I wanted to purchase a Jeep. The decision that guided me was not only the best price but the prof...essionalism that was extended to me from the person answering the phone to the sales personnel. Working with Ralph Higdon made the process extremely stress free as he strived to answer all my questions, returned all phone calls in a timely manner and secured the vehicle I wanted. The entire staff provided excellent customer service!

• Awesome experience!

I was driving home and saw the vehicle from the road. I stopped to take a quick look. I was met in the parking lot by a very pleasant individual, who ...I later learned was the owner, Joe. He opened the vehicle and let me look at it. No pressure, no hassle. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared to do business that day, so I told him I would return the next day, we only exchanged first names and a handshake. The next day I arrived at the dealership around 11:30am and drove away in my new vehicle before 1pm. I received kind and friendly service...not too many dealerships would work through lunch, but they did and they did so with great attitudes. I told the salesman what I wanted to do, and they made it happen...no haggle no hassle. I have bought several vehicles over the years and have always dreaded the "dealership" experience. I have to say though, this was different. The next time I buy a vehicle, this will be the place. Very happy with the vehicle and the service!

• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot from Pappadakis. It was the most stress free car buying experience I've ever had. Guy was very knowledg...eable and took the time to understand what we were looking for and needed. Jennifer, the finance manager was helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Joe, the owner, even stayed after hours and chatted with us while we moved all of our stuff from the cars. I would recommend Pappadakis to anyone looking for a vehicle, new or used!

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

MOST EVERYONE HAS BEEN THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING A CAR AND KNOWS THAT TYPICALLY YOU CAN COUNT ON WASTING AT LEAST AN ENTIRE DAY DOING SO. THIS ...IS NOT THE CASE WITH PAPPADAKIS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM. I PURCHASED A NEW JEEP PATRIOT THIS WEEK AND COULD NOT HAVE HAD A MORE PAINLESS EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR. I STOPPED IN ON SATURDAY FOR A HALF AN HOUR, TOLD GUY WHAT MY WIFE AND I WERE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO DO. WE WERE LOOKING TO TRIM DOWN TO ONE CAR PAYMENT FROM TWO CARS AND FIND SOMETHING THAT GOT CLOSE TO 30MPG AND COULD ALSO TOW OUR BOAT. AFTER LEAVING OUR SPECS, GUY AND JENNIFER WENT TO WORK LOCATING A VEHICLE AND TERMS THAT WOULD DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. MY WIFE AND I RETURNED TO THE DEALERSHIP A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND IT TOOK ALL OF 40 MINUTES TO SEE THE CAR, TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE AND SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK. THEY REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS QUICK AND PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO KNOW THAT JOE, THE OWNER, TRULY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT TAKES TO OFFER HIS CUSTOMERS THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. IN ADDITION TO THIS HE IS ACTIVE IN THE QUINCY COMMUNITY AND SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HE DOES BUSINESS WITH. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP ANY HIGHER AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME I HAVE TO BUY A VEHICLE INSTEAD OF DREADING THE PROCESS THAT I THOUGHT HAD TO INVOLVE LOSING AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO BUY A CAR. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR OR TRUCK I WOULD RECOMMEND STARTING HERE AND GIVE THE STAFF THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

• Friendly and honest sales

Did not understand that the last day of month was last chance for the dealer rebate, but two days later when we came back and with other incentives wa...s able to come close to the original rebate of $1000.00. Very friendly and honest. Will recomend to other people buying a car. All the paper work was done very timely and drove out in a brand new car with no down payment. Thanks, Vic

Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram