Lagrange Toyota

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 918 reviews

Call This Dealer

• August 6, 2016

Flat out best experience I've ever had purchasing a new car. Tilmon Cosper, and the whole team at Lagrange Toyota were very polite, courteous and help...ful at giving me the best car and price possible with my current credit rating. I walked out with a brand new Camry under sticker price :) Thanks again Tilmon and the rest of Lagrange Toyota, I plan on being a customer for life. Best experience I've had and this was my 3rd vehicle purchase from a big dealer.

Thank you so much for your kind words about Tilmon! He's been here 15 years and is always happy to help his customers get the best deal!

May 17, 2018

Had a great experience at LaGrange toyota in purchasing my new Rav4. Tilman Cosper was excellent! He was very patient and professional while I was mak...ing my selection and very informative when reviewing all the features

May 16, 2018

Unfortunately, I hit a deer in my Highlander and deployed the air bags. My insurance decided to total the car because it had over 272,000 miles on it..., but I had never had engine or transmission problems. I was sad! I decided to buy a new car. I called Wanda Norris at LaGrange Toyota and she was awesome! She gave me a quote just as I asked and had everything ready for me when I got to the dealership to pick up my new ride. I bought a new RAV 4 Platinum; I love my new car! I has a wonderful interior and drives like a dream! Thank You so much Wanda and LaGrange Toyota. Buyiong a new car is no hassle and enjoyable.

May 10, 2018

They are absolutely awesome!!! I will send everyone there!! Very nice people and truly there for the customer! They truly listened to what we wanted a...nd didn't try to sway us into something we didn't want.

May 9, 2018

Greg Lassetter was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly! This was by far the best experience purchasing a vehicle I've had. Everybody... at Lagrange Toyota was super!

May 9, 2018

Our salesperson, Jason Gale, was very courteous, knowledgeable and patient. We had a great experience at Lagrange Toyota and would recomnend them to o...ur friends & family.

May 2, 2018

Wayne Pittman did an outstanding job! Down to earth and quite helpful. All he staff we came in contact with was exceptional!! I would highly recommend... this dealership and Wayne Pittman if your in the market for a Toyota!! Love my new Highlander!!

May 1, 2018

Thanks Randy Kraus for being such an excellent salesman. I really appreciate everything you did for my family and I. Had a wonderful time at LaGrange... Toyota. Keep up the good work. You can have my business anytime!!

April 30, 2018

We went to have service on our 2017 Camery and drove off with a 2018. Wayne Pittman was great and very professional. The whole experience was great!... Thank you Wanye for all you did. We would also like to say thank you to Brandon Dearth.

April 30, 2018

Love this dealership! My husband and I have been dealing with Lagrange Toyota for many years. Tilmon Cosper always exceeds our expectations when it c...omes to customer service. Very professional and knowledgeable. We consider him our friend and wouldn't trade anywhere else.

Lagrange Toyota