Wilde Honda Sarasota

1267 reviews

1267 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Honda Sarasota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2019

The staff,particulary Jim Timpson, were easy to work with courteous and accommodating. The physical facilities are clean and attractive. A pleasant experience... especially dealing with Jim Simpson.

Brad Smith

Jim Timpson

Mike Mahlum

Finance

July 3, 2019

Jim Timpson is an exceptional salesman who made our purchase of a 2013 Honda Fit, quick and painless. We were so worried and doubtful, but as soon as Jim... started assisting us we became at ease. He is friendly and knowledgeable, and will make you feel confident in your decisions. Greg, the sales manager, was also phenomenal and very thoughtful. They both went above and beyond for us. I’d recommend this place to anyone!

Jim Timpson

• September 28, 2016

After having a terrible experience at another dealership I found Wilde Honda on cars.com and they had a car that I was very interested in. From the first... moment that I made contact with them they were great! I called to make sure that the car was still available and they offered to hold the keys for me until I got there since I live over 30 minutes from the dealership. Once I got there everything went so smoothly. I checked out the car and took it for a test drive. The sales person was very helpful and patient with me. I had my newborn daughter with me and things got a little hectic at times but everyone was very nice and helpful. I was very clear on the conditions that I needed for financing and they made it happen, and they did it quickly! I was able to drive off of the lot the same day in my new car. I am very happy with this car, and I got a great deal on it. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. When it comes time to trade a car in I will be going back to them.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Smccloud. We are happy to hear that you are happy with your car! It was wonderful working with you and we look ...forward to our next opportunity to be of service.

July 2, 2019

I love Honda Pilots and was ready to upgrade to a newer car. I went to my ty local Honda and they couldn't seem to make numbers work for me. I was then... referred to Michael Malmsbury at Wilde Honda in Sarasota. Holy Smokes folks I left with the Pilot I wanted. Michael worked hard to insure the price was right and they gave me a fair trade with my current Pilot. He's very friendly and knowledgeable and kept in constant contact with me. I highly recommend Wilde Honda and even more, go see Michael Malmsbury.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear Michael could help you find the car you wanted. It was a pleasure working with you, and we h...ope you enjoy your Honda Pilot!

Michael Malmsbury

Sales

(5.0) 316 reviews

June 15, 2019

Came into the dealership to ONLY research and experience the new Honda Passport and left with an awesome deal thanks to Greg and Jim. Very professional... and quick with no stress. We feel like we got the best for our money. Greg informed us that we could get out of our lease early which thrilled us so that we could get on with buying and owning instead of the endless lease payments. The car that we bought would not have been there in 6 months when our lease was up. The opportunity was too good to pass up.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Fara! We are happy to hear Greg and Jim could help. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosi...ng Wilde!

Greg Bowers

Used Car Manager

(4.4) 44 reviews

June 13, 2019

The car spent 2 separate days and was not fixed. Wilde did work not needed. They identified possibly needing a 'torque converter' and said it was not covered... in the warranty. The CRV was then taken to another dealer and the part is being replaced under warranty. We love Honda but not Wilde!

We are concerned by your comments, and would like the opportunity to speak with you in order to learn more about your experience with your CR-V. At yo...ur earliest convenience, please contact me, George Cermak, Service Department Director, at (941) 923-3413.

June 12, 2019

Jim Timpson was very informative & pleasant to deal with. Overall process wsd timely & non pressured. Class act facility. Gave them 4 stars because always... room for improvement for everyone.

Your feedback and satisfaction are our top priority, and we are glad to hear that Jim could be of assistance during your experience. It was a pleasure... working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde Honda Sarasota!

June 4, 2019

I use this dealership for servicing my existing Hondas, and have received good service in the past. Decided to purchase a new CRV with the Costco Program.... No beating around the bush; gave me a fair price, explained the car properly, let me test drive my selection as well as another model that I was considering. Easy to work with, I've very satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that our service and sales teams could be of assistance during your ...experiences with Wilde Honda Sarasota. It is always wonderful working with you, and we hope to be of assistance again in the future!

Greg Bowers

Used Car Manager

(4.4) 44 reviews

May 27, 2019

Both my mother and I bought cars from Wild Honda this month. Jim Timpson Was our sales person and he was EXCELLENT! The price was accurate and extremely... fair!! Thank you Jim and Wilde Honda for making car buying easy!!

We greatly appreciate your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that Jim could and our team could help make your car buying experience so easy. It was wo...nderful working with you and your family, and thank you for choosing Wilde Honda Sarasota!

May 22, 2019

John Sizemore is a fantastic salesman. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and is a straight shooter. He got us a fantastic price by going out... of his way to get a deal done. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I recommend him highly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, John! Your feedback and satisfaction are our top priority, and we are thrilled to hear t...hat John could help. It was wonderful working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!