1163 reviews

1163 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Honda Sarasota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 28, 2016

After having a terrible experience at another dealership I found Wilde Honda on cars.com and they had a car that I was very interested in. From the first... moment that I made contact with them they were great! I called to make sure that the car was still available and they offered to hold the keys for me until I got there since I live over 30 minutes from the dealership. Once I got there everything went so smoothly. I checked out the car and took it for a test drive. The sales person was very helpful and patient with me. I had my newborn daughter with me and things got a little hectic at times but everyone was very nice and helpful. I was very clear on the conditions that I needed for financing and they made it happen, and they did it quickly! I was able to drive off of the lot the same day in my new car. I am very happy with this car, and I got a great deal on it. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. When it comes time to trade a car in I will be going back to them.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Smccloud. We are happy to hear that you are happy with your car! It was wonderful working with you and we look ...forward to our next opportunity to be of service.

September 21, 2018

Dan Records helped us buy a new Honda. Very up front, no pressure, and very informative. he made it a very good experience for both of us,

Steve Himmel

Sales Manager

(5.0) 86 reviews

David Misiewicz

(5.0) 59 reviews

September 21, 2018

This is the second Honda that I have bought at WILDE HONDA SARASOTA and both times everything was perfect. From the shopping to the buying and financing... everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend anyone to try out WILDE HONDA they are the best.

Stephen Morris

(5.0) 78 reviews

David Misiewicz

(5.0) 59 reviews

September 18, 2018

Sales person Halim was very professional,knowledgeable and courteous. Listen carfully and made a sincere effort to take care of me as a customer. Overall... great experience, could not be happier

Joe Doyle

(4.9) 130 reviews

September 17, 2018

Didn???t force anything on me...I feel like I got a good deal...friendly service......would recommend Wilde Honda to everyone.....easy to manouver in and... out

Joe Doyle

(4.9) 130 reviews

Lindsey Mitchell

NOT RATED

September 17, 2018

I always deal with George Cermak. He is always pleasant and courteous. He is there to assist with any problems I have with my Honda's (which is rare... that I have a problem). A true professional. The sales manager, Jay Alexander, is also a first class individual.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, David! We are happy to hear that George and Jay could help. It was wonderful working wit...h you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

George Cermak

Service

(4.7) 35 reviews

September 15, 2018

There is a "Jewel in the Wilde" and his name is Rolando Cabrera! Not only is he a fine young man but he is totally customer focused and his knowledge of... cars is second to none! The enthusiasm he exudes is contagious that you cannot wait to get into your new car and drive it home and try out all the new gadgets. At no time did Rolando push or rush us even though it was getting close to his time to go home. He was kind, considerate, patient and a delight to work with. Rolando is definitely an asset to Wilde's organization. Our entire experience at Wilde Honda was a good one and my husband and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Wilde Honda Sarasota

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Debs! We are happy to hear our team could make such a great impression. It was a pleasure working with you, and t...hank you for your continued support!

Flynt Johnson

New Car Sales Director

(4.8) 23 reviews

September 12, 2018

great team, awesome sales rep, a lot of knowledge about the car, ask for halim, he s the best sales rep thanks for the great experience

Wilde Honda Sarasota

Thank you for sharing your feedback, asmar! We are happy to hear Halim and our team could be of service. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank... you for choosing Wilde!

September 10, 2018

I've been purchasing cars from Al Issa for over 8 years. Al's professionalism and customer service is nothing less then OUTSTANDING! I've recommended Al... to many of our friends, colleagues and extended family members for several years and will continue to do so. Al has a life long customer(s) with our family!

Wilde Honda Sarasota

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, BrianW! We are happy to hear Al can always help make your car buying experience so memorable. It is a pleasure w...orking with you, and thank you for your continued support!

Al Issa

(5.0) 11 reviews

September 10, 2018

We have been dealing w Halim over 6years now, always very helpful and professional. Excellent costumer service, we will be back to see him again !

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Jane! We are thrilled to hear that Halim could help. It is always wonderful working with... you, and we hope to be of service again in the future!

Jay Alexander