Wilde Jaguar Land Rover Sarasota

2625 reviews

2625 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 8, 2017

Just got my first Jaguar at Wilde Jaguar in Sarasota !!! I was taking care by a salesman named Seth Smith. I could not have had a better experience!... He was the first car salesman in my life that I actually liked when I first met him and when the deal was done. LOL . I really recommend this car dealer, They made me feel very comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, John Schuster, and congratulations on purchasing your first Jaguar! It was truly our pleasure working w...ith you and we hope to be of service again soon.

November 21, 2020

Amazing services! Very efficient, he knows well is product. We highly recommend him We came here to buy a convertible Mercedes and we left with a Mercedes... and a new Lange Rover 😀

• April 30, 2018

I have been buying and servicing vehicles from Wilde Jaguar-Land Rover of Sarasota for 13 years. They were great in 2005, and are even greater today -... and coming from a retired new car dealer, and a consultant to the retail industry, that is saying a lot! Today they did an outstanding job of servicing my two-year-old car and made me a sweetheart of a deal on a 2018 Range Rover Sport. I cannot give enough kudos to my sales consultant and Internet Manager, Jordan Blaugh, the Pre-Owned Manager, Zach Blaugh, the service director, Shayne Gilley, and certainly GM Dale Adang. I also must thank and congratulate Jim Kmetzsch, one of his last deals before he heads into retirement tomorrow. A dealership is as good as its people, and Mark Wilde has built a terrific team of talented and very-long tenured team members. That speaks volumes about the way the organization is operated. Wilde Jaguar-Land Rover is very deserving of being recognized at Dealer Rater's #1 dealer. Keep it up, and if you are considering purchasing a new or pre-owned vehicle - or servicing one - this is the place to come. BTW, I am saying this totally from a customer perspective as they are not one of my, or my company's clients. :) GG

We greatly appreciate your feedback, GGinSRQ! We are thrilled to hear that our team could help make your experience so memorable. It was wonderful wor...king with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde!

November 21, 2020

Matt was great from start to finish. Made buying a pleasure. Will def buy from again. The Range Rover diesel is one bad truck. Thanks

Matt Lofthouse

Internet Sales Consultant

(5.0) 164 reviews

November 21, 2020

This was my third purchase from Wilde Jaguar, and in all three cases, Wilde staff were professional, helpful and effective. Moreover, the purchase price... and value were outstanding. In this case, my wife purchased a lightly used I-Pace with the outstanding support of Bryan Miller, from whom I had purchased a new XJ earlier this year. The rest of the staff involved in this latest transaction, including Finance Manager Adrian, Philip, who gave us a thorough introduction to the vehicle, and Zac Blough, allowed us to test drive the I-Pace for a day, also contributed to a smooth and rewarding process.

Adrian Cristea

Finance Manager

(5.0) 164 reviews

Zac Blaugh

General Sales Manager

(4.8) 142 reviews

November 21, 2020

David made an outstanding effort to make sure all of my pre-purchase request where met I had a very tight schedule on the day of purchase And the dealership... worked efficiently as a team to make sure we were able to be in and out with a breeze. The jeep we purchased was sparkling clean And ready to go when we arrived. Thank you David and the Wilde team.

David Colley

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 16 reviews

November 20, 2020

Super nice and helpful! I can't believe I bought a new car in just a short visit :) She made everything very easy for me

Kim Armstrong

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 20, 2020

The service was fabulous! The staff was very kind and patient in working with me as a first-time car buyer! Thank you Marshall Jones and the rest of the... Wilde Jaguar staff!

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that Marshall and the Wilde team made your time with us easy and enjoyable! Congrats on your first ...car purchase and we hope to work with you again in the future. Great picture-great choice! Until next time, enjoy!

Marshall Jones

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.9) 95 reviews

Dave Jones

Finance Manager

(5.0) 93 reviews

November 19, 2020

I had a great experience with Bryan M. (from KY) during my purchase of a used car. He made sure the car was in excellent condition at delivery, communicated... well and was just all around pleasurable! I would definitely recommend him and this dealership. This dealership is better than it used to be because of folks like Bryan! They are more personable and engaging! I have to give a shout out to Tim in finance too! He got me an even better rate than I expected and he was very knowledgeable!

We appreciate you sharing your Wilde Jaguar experience, Lisa! Congratulations on your purchase! We are glad Bryan and Tim could be so knowledgeable, a...nd we look forward to working with you again in the future.

November 18, 2020

After our arrival to your dealership, David greeted us and informed us of your 400 car plus inventory. We were overly excited as we thought and saw only... a few cars out front. We were there to originally look and narrow down our idea, however after seeing the numerous Land Rover sports you had helped us to seal the deal. David was very knowledgeable, personable, anD thorough in explaining the Differences in the sport model. An hour later the deal was done. Day 2 and we live it.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and your satisfaction is always our top priority! We are thrilled that David could help you find the vehicle for... you and could contribute to making your Wilde Land Rover experience so pleasant. Thank you for choosing Wilde. It was wonderful working with you and we hope to see you again!