Wilde Jaguar Land Rover Sarasota

1522 reviews

1522 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 30, 2018

I have been buying and servicing vehicles from Wilde Jaguar-Land Rover of Sarasota for 13 years. They were great in 2005, and are even greater today -... and coming from a retired new car dealer, and a consultant to the retail industry, that is saying a lot! Today they did an outstanding job of servicing my two-year-old car and made me a sweetheart of a deal on a 2018 Range Rover Sport. I cannot give enough kudos to my sales consultant and Internet Manager, Jordan Blaugh, the Pre-Owned Manager, Zach Blaugh, the service director, Shayne Gilley, and certainly GM Dale Adang. I also must thank and congratulate Jim Kmetzsch, one of his last deals before he heads into retirement tomorrow. A dealership is as good as its people, and Mark Wilde has built a terrific team of talented and very-long tenured team members. That speaks volumes about the way the organization is operated. Wilde Jaguar-Land Rover is very deserving of being recognized at Dealer Rater's #1 dealer. Keep it up, and if you are considering purchasing a new or pre-owned vehicle - or servicing one - this is the place to come. BTW, I am saying this totally from a customer perspective as they are not one of my, or my company's clients. :) GG

We greatly appreciate your feedback, GGinSRQ! We are thrilled to hear that our team could help make your experience so memorable. It was wonderful wor...king with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde!

• February 8, 2017

Just got my first Jaguar at Wilde Jaguar in Sarasota !!! I was taking care by a salesman named Seth Smith. I could not have had a better experience!... He was the first car salesman in my life that I actually liked when I first met him and when the deal was done. LOL . I really recommend this car dealer, They made me feel very comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, John Schuster, and congratulations on purchasing your first Jaguar! It was truly our pleasure working w...ith you and we hope to be of service again soon.

December 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Wilde Land Rover Sarasota. I worked with Ruzhdi who was great! He was very responsive, very transparent and so helpful.... The process was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Ruzhdi and the team at Wild Land Rover Sarasota.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Kaylamhoward! We are happy to hear Ruzhdi could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure workin...g with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 4, 2018

Man my sale person put thia deal together so sweet more sale ppl like hom i buy more cars he was grear and was a man of his word

December 4, 2018

I can???t express how professional and helpful the sales and service dept were. I will continue to be a satisfied jaguar owner for years

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, shaypb! We are happy to hear our team could make such a great impression. It was a pleasure working with you, an...d thank you for your continued support!

Maria Charlino-Doyle

Service Consultant

NOT RATED

December 4, 2018

I have a very busy life due to my work hours. Bryan was very understanding and accommodating during the whole process. It made buying my first rover an... experience I will never forget. I'm so grateful to have my dream car and it's all thanks to Wilde of Sarasota !

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, lpt11! We are happy to hear Bryan could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure wor...king with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

December 3, 2018

Ken was great. He promptly contacted us to arrange a test drive, and then diligently showed us the various features on the Evoque. Ken then talked us through... the paperwork and sales process. We purchased the car straight away.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Ken help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope... you enjoy your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque!

Ken Iannotti

(5.0) 219 reviews

December 3, 2018

We did not intend to buy a new car but after the test drive and the work done with our sales person we could not help but buy the Evoque convertable. ... Thrilled with the car

Thank you for sharing your feedback, steeve501! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new car, and that our team could help make your experience ...so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Bryan Miller

(5.0) 74 reviews

December 3, 2018

I had gone to another dealer first, car was filthy, not as advertised, salesman was aggressive, etc. When I got to Wilde, Ken was waiting to greet me,... had the car right there, spotlessly clean, actually nicer than advertised. Price was BETTER than the other dealer, trade offered was better, negotiations were quick and pleasant, finance man was pleasant and never pushed to up sell, they filled the gas tank, topped the electric battery, and sent me on my way in less than 2 hours!!! In future, I will just go to Wilde,and skip all of the stress and unpleasantness!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Yocarol! We are happy to hear Ken could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure wor...king with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Ken Iannotti

(5.0) 219 reviews

Tim Fink

Finance Manager

(4.9) 75 reviews

December 2, 2018

Very easy car buying experience from the time I inquired over the internet until delivery of vehicle. We will come back next year when wife???s car is... up

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Canterbury555! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit!