4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 142 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

142 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sierra Honda from DealerRater.com

• Best Honda dealership , cheaper price !
    April 6, 2017

The internet manager Clark is very nice guy . He contacted me as soon as he received my Email. And he also sent me more information almost every week .... Also he gave me a very good deal , very good deal !!! very good place to go shopping Honda ! I didn't buy the car because I didn't decide which model good for me .but if I wanna buy Honda , this is the first choice!

Sales rep/service rep/team service
    April 16, 2018

I was never the type for person to take my car to a dealership for service. Today I took my car, and I had an amazing experience. Everything from the ...great amazing service of Saul Gaitan, to everyone in the customer service section. Saul just made me feel like he was getting his own service done. He was attentive, cordial and most importantly very honest ! Love the experience i had here. Definitely going back for all my services, reccomend anyone who want a service or a new or pre owned car to give this dearship a visit , thank me later m.. Amazing amazing service!! Beyond 5 starts !! Thank you guys

Love! love! love! Sierra Honda
    April 10, 2018

They are amazing here, I recommend all my family members to come here..... thank you guys!... always giving us exactly what we want for the right pric...e!

Sierra Honda

Hi David, Thank you for your positive feedback! Your recommendation truly means a lot to us and we're happy to hear that our dealership was able to ...meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance regarding your visit, we're always here to help. Have a great day!

Cong Lin

Sales Consultant

Awesome purchasing experience, great salesman and team staff
    March 28, 2018

This team was very polite and patient. I called all other Honda dealers in a 25 mile radius to only experience rudeness and pushiness. Most of them of...fered to match the deal but were still rude about that. Sierra was nice the whole way thru, thank you.

Sierra Honda

Hi _mserratos64, Congratulations on your new Honda and welcome to the Sierra family! We are happy to hear that our dealership was able to meet your e...xpectations and provide you with a 5-star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime should you have any further questions regarding your visit. Have a great day!

Great experience
    March 23, 2018

I had such a pleasant experience super easy and friendly dealer . Purchased a brand new Honda Civic at a really good price ! I highly recommend Franci...sco he was great help very friendly . Thanks again for helping me choose the best!

Sierra Honda

Hi Les26, Congratulations on your new Honda Civic! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your positive feedback and are excited to hear about yo...ur recent visit to our dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new Honda and should you need anything else regarding your purchase, feel free to contact us anytime!

Employees Worked With
    Easiest car buying experience ever!
    March 22, 2018

I had the opportunity to deal with Jeff Stevens and Frank Gray while buying my 2018 Honda CR-V Touring Edition. I checked with my local Honda Dealer,... on the Central Coast, before getting the deal of a lifetime from Jeff Stevens. I saved over $3,000.00 buying my new vehicle from Sierra. So, I took the train down from San Luis Obispo, to Glendale where Frank Gray picked me up and drove me to Sierra Honda. I felt that the entire transaction was as pleasurable as having dinner with good friends. No games! No gimmicks! Just straight forward honesty and integrity. It is what buying a car should feel like! I will recommend Jeff Stevens and Frank Gray to anyone who wants a fair priced and a feel-good experience when they purchase a new car. I couldn't be happier.

Sierra Honda

Hi Meg, Congratulations on your new CR-V and welcome to the Sierra family! As a family owned dealership for over 40 years, we strive to maintain our... tradition of treating each and every customer as part of one family. So we are glad to hear that Jeff and Frank were able to make your experience with our dealership a pleasurable one! Should you need anything else regarding your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Frank Gray

Internet/ Fleet Sales Manager

Jeff Stevens

Internet Sales Manager

What A Pair !
    March 21, 2018

Francisco was nothing but an excellent helping hand throughout the entire process and made sure to get me out with the best deal possible ! Recommende...d!

Sierra Honda

Hi Vincent27, Thank you for your positive feedback! Your recommendation means a lot to us and we are happy to hear that Francisco was able to meet yo...ur expectations and help you drive away with the best deal possible. Should you have any questions regarding your recent purchase, feel free to contact us anytime. We are always here to help!

Fast, great service
    March 21, 2018

Was helped by Saul Gaitan. Had a great experience when looking for my certified vehicle. Saul took care of us in a timely manner and even bought lunch... for my kids! Will definitely be coming back to this dealer for my next car purchase.

Sierra Honda

Hi Mels818, Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review and are glad to hear that Saul was able to ...make your experience with our dealership a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime and we look forward to seeing you back for all of your future Honda needs.

Happy Camper :)
    March 15, 2018

Francisco helped me out so much! Him and Honda worked with me very well! They made sure I was happy and comfortable with my purchase. Great customer ...service! I recommend Sierra Honda of Monrovia to everyone!!

Sierra Honda

Hi Henry, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Sierra family! We are happy to hear that our dealership has met your expectations an...d that Francisco was able to make your visit with us a comfortable one. Thank you for your recommendation and should you need anything else regarding your purchase, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Buying a New Car
    March 14, 2018

We were handed off to Francisco by Christina of internet sales and from that moment, Francisco did his best to get us a great deal on a new Honda Civi...c. He remained calm and kind throughout the entire process. Made my first time buying a car a great experience.

Sierra Honda

Hi dhern9, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and congratulations on your new Civic! We are excited that Sierra Honda was able to mak...e your first time buying a car a great experience. As a family owned dealership for more than 40 years, we strive to treat each and every customer as part of one family and wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle!

1450 S Shamrock Ave Monrovia, CA 91016