(4.9) 2841 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2841 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Lexus Sarasota from DealerRater.com
  • Fantastic Customer service from Debbie Millis
    September 11, 2013

Debbie Millis helped us take care of some issues with our new used car we recently purchased. She was very proactive in getting our concerns addressed..., got her lead technician Chad assign to our vehicle, and made us feel welcome and comfortable. Chad was able to diagnose every issue we had and found a couple of problems we were not even aware of. Now our new used car drives just like it was new. Debbie is a big reason we love going to Wilde Lexus to purchase and have our cars serviced there. Chad was fantastic to when we met him. He was patient, courteous, and very knowledgable. I can't say enough good things about our experience at Wilde Lexus.

• Lexus cars are wonderful!
    February 23, 2018

This is my second car which I have bought from this dealership the service and care are unparalleled. I especially feel that Tom Mcomber is a patien...t, knowledgeable and caring salesperson, the best I have ever encountered!!!

• car buying experience
    February 23, 2018

Dreaded apprehension of buying a car has been pleasant experience. Sales person has been knowledgeable, paying attention to the need of prospective bu...yer. Showroom is spotless

• car buying experience

Overall Experience

• Lovely dealership and pleasant employees!
    February 22, 2018

I would highly recommend this dealership and Patrick, the salesperson that helped my husband and I. We reached out to Patrick with some questions rega...rding the vehicle we were interested in. He understood that we wanted a smooth and easy car buying process. Patrick made sure the car was ready for us to check out at our appointment time, which was important for us after a bad experience at a prior dealership. This was the complete opposite however. Everyone we spoke and dealt with from reception, to Patrick, to finance was friendly and great. Thanks again for all of your help Patrick!

• Great dealership!
    February 21, 2018

Hassle free environment here at Wilde Lexus. No stress dealing with Alex Levando who knows all about the model we were looking at(rx350). I would reco...mmend them to anyone. Absolutely love the car and sure I???m going to have it for a long time.

Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Steverx350! We are happy to hear Alex could help make your experience stress-free and memorable. It was a pleasu...re working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde Lexus Sarasota!

• Excellent friendly informative customer service
    February 20, 2018

Greg Brock is a kind informative salesman who is not pushy. Answered all of our questions and made our experience easy to choose a Lexus!!!

Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kata1947! We are happy to hear Greg could be so helpful. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for ch...oosing Wilde Lexus Sarasota!

• Easy and pleasant experience
    February 19, 2018

Patrick and the entire Lexus team made what is generally a stressful process easy and pleasant. I purchased a certified 2015 RX350. Everyone was pro...fessional, friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend Patrick and Wilde Lexus to others.

Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Thank you for sharing your feedback, EllisFam! We are happy to hear our team could make your car buying experience so easy and enjoyable. It was a ple...asure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your RX350!

• Great sales and delivry team
    February 18, 2018

We purchased a new Lexus RX350 from the professional sales team of Joe Ierisi & Jeff Serensky. They both are very knowledgeable about the Lexus brand... and the RX350. No pressure and they were quick to answer our questions. Dan Messick handled the business end and was equally professional and the process was painless. Then Devyn the delivery specialist took over and thoroughly covered the countless RX350 features, Devyn has great people skills and made the learning process fun! A lot to learn, we may need a second session with Devyn after we have driven the RX350 for a month or so. Our purchased was made easy by the Joe, Jeff, Dan and Devyn team. Thanks so much, Bill & Tina

Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Bill & Tina! We are happy to hear Joe, Jeff, Dan and Devyn could be so helpful. You are welcome to give us a cal...l and set up an appointment with Devyn; he is always happy to assist. However, we have added a Service and Parts FAQ page to our website, which includes video tutorials by Devyn from our YouTube Channel, linked here: https://www.youtube.com/user/wildelexussarasota

• I just completed my 50,000 mile service
    February 17, 2018

I have been dealing with Wilde Lexus for about five years. I purchased two cars there and have had wonderful experiences- both in sales and service. ... Lisa Rubendunst has been my service consultant since my start. She is an outstanding representative for the Wilde family. Not only does she know her job well, but she is a good listener and takes the time to answer my questions - and on top of that she is always cheerful. I love that there are both indoor and outdoor waiting areas. The customer kitchen is clean and well stocked with snacks and beverages. It is a wonderful atmosphere.

Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Thank you for your feedback, Trio59! We are honored to hear you continue to trust Wilde Lexus Sarasota for your car service needs, and that Lisa can a...lways help make your experience so memorable. It is a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit!

4883 Clark Rd Sarasota, FL 34239