Sons Acura

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 86 reviews

• June 18, 2013

I recently purchased a 2010 Acura TL from Son's Acura. I must say that I was very impressed with the customer service that I received. Everyone at the... dealership was very pleasant, friendly and eager to make my buying process very pleasant. Ashtin Sims (Salesman) and Kevin Martin (Finance Director) were friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make me happy and satisfied with my car purchase. I will definitely recommend family and friends to visit Son's Acura when they are in the market to purchase their next vehicle.

• April 19, 2012

The salesperson gave me a call for internet sales. She asked me what would it take to earn my business. My answer was cost. I was quoted a price for a... 2012 TL. I walked in and did a test drive. We bought the car in 2 hours or less.

Glad we could help. Enjoy your new TL!

October 10, 2017

The dealership and the Sales person where great to deal with, in fact they also deliver the car it was a surprise present for my wife.

May 24, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience with this dealership. I got a fast reply when I asked for the car I wanted and I was taken care of with no hesitation. ...The dealer made sure I did and did not want the car. I'm a happy customer I definitely will recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you.

May 12, 2017

Lost two hours of my life. I love my Acura, but I swear I will never, not EVER return here again. If my car was on FIRE and they had the last little ...bit of water, I would find out how much I would get from the insurance claim before making the effort. Just sat there for 2 hours. I came for diagnosis of 2 issues. After sitting for 2 hours, they say can you leave it here. NO.. I don't have a ride. No one can come to get you, NO, it is after 5:00PM on a Friday in Atlanta and I don't live around here. Now I have to bring it back next week? Not even tomorrow.. NEXT WEEK and leave it. My question well did you look at ANYTHING on the car? NO.. the answer was no. So I drove 20 miles to get to this dealership WITH an appointment to sit for 2 hours to have NOTHING done to my car.. Dang I could've at least got a courtesy wash or something. Did I mention I was agreeing to pay $200 JUST for the diagnosis? i knew it would be high, it's a dealership.. I wanted work done right and Customer service to be on point. What a waste of time. No apologies. Now I'm in rush hour traffic with a car that is hesitating..... AGAIN.. I need to buy another car, I thought about another Acura, but heck you can't get them fixed... even at the dealership???? WTH?? So why bother. I may recommend to an enemy.. only because I can be petty. *cut and paste for wherever I can post this*

May 1, 2017

Had to bring my car in for a recall, they were able to have my car repaired in 90 minutes, awesome. Receptionist was nice and helpful, will definitely... be using this dealership in the future.

September 30, 2016

I am a long time customer of Sons Acura's excellent Service Department. Because I have an older model MDX, it is not always easy to identify every l...ittle problem. So whenever I go to Son's Acura, Kevin Ket, Mark Smith, and rest of the Acura Team are always willing to listen to my issues and come up with a solution! Their patience, attention to detail, and constant communication, are the reason my Acura is in top-notch condition! I plan to keep my vehicle for a long time, and know this will be possible because of Kevin's knowledge and professionalism. I will continue to frequent Son's Acura for all my service related needs. I recommend this team to any Acura owner in the Metro-Atlanta area... You won't be disappointed!! Thanks

May 18, 2016

I went to Sons Acura not too long ago to purchase this new MDX, I must say that I was very impress by the entire experience. First, the sales consulta...nt was excellent. He took time to talk to me to find out my needs and guide me in the right vehicle. Second on closing that deal, the finance individual was very professional and helpful to the end. I will recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Sons Acura!!!

May 17, 2016

Found the recent experience of purchasing a certified pre-owned Acura RDX from Sons Acura in Morrow very satisfying. Sales personnel (Blaine and Heath...er ) were courteous, knowledgeable and responsive in assisting us in procuring a replacement vehicle . Particularly appreciated the "new owners" checklist that was used to familiarize us with the various features unique to the preowned SUV prior to departing ; the assistance from the service department in programing the phone application and the orientation visit to the service center. Additionally the Financial Representative (James) was both informative and professional. While in route to our home, we discovered a chip in the windshield that was not identified at the sale. Within 72 hours of our contacting Sons Acura, this problem had been corrected at no additional cost to us. Hopefully this concern for the customer after the sale is a routine process that is encourage by all of the employees at the Morrow location and will continue throughout the period that we own this car. Highly recommend the Sons dealership, to anyone contemplating the purchase of a Acura.

April 30, 2016

The Sons team was great to work with. I really appreciated the time Steve Duren took to provide all the details about the pre-owned car I purchased. H...e was patient and made sure I got the car I wanted. Steve went above and beyond. Car buying is stressful and Steve and the team really made me feel comfortable about dealing with Sons.