Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet

(4.9) 245 reviews

Call This Dealer

245 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service, Clean facilities Satisfied Customer

I preffer to bring my vehicle to the service proffessionals at Jeff D'ambrosio. I have a long standing relationship with them and I am always treated ...with respect and courtesy. They always complete the job on time and at the price quoted. They have coupons to help with the cost too. They are concerned for myself and my family's safety. I can trust they will do the job right the first time which puts my mind at ease.

Kelly, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and earn your repea...t business. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service, and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet is all about. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Tony Iaquinto General Sales Manager tiaquinto@jeffschevy.com

• Outstanding Experience

This is my second purchase from Donna Urban. She is a polished professional with a down to earth personality that takes the stress and anxiety out of ...buying a vehicle. My budgetary limitations made it difficult to get the numbers right so i could afford my new silverado. Donna persevered through the course of my lease term monitoring my mileage looking for the best course I could take upon returning it to the dealership. She kept in touch with me when she found possible options which led to my purchase of the 2017 silverado.. She has an exemplary work ethic, and is the epitome of what customer service should be. I felt valued not only as a customer but as a person., not like a "notch" on the the sales wall. She tutored me through the technology bells and whistles of the truck. She knows her products in and out and can answer any question about them. I've come to trust that she has my best interests in mind. Jeff Dambrosio found a gem when they hired Donna. I would like to add that the service department is top notch. It is clear to me that this dealership hires the right people for the right reasons and it shows! I get the the whole nine yards from sales to service and beyond.

• Great Experience!

Dave Covington was very professional and helpful. I would recommend this dealership and salesman to any one! The atmosphere was friendly and welcomin...g! Thank you!

Overall Experience

• Joe made buying a car easy

Joe Hernandez is an excellent salesman he listens to your every need he help you along so you get the vehicle you want at the price that is fair i wou...ld recommend buying a vehicle from Joe

• Just amazing

They are so nice and always willing go above and beyond I will always go back here when looking for a new vehicle. Joe and lisa always go out of their... way to help. They are the meaning of customer service

• Very Satisfied

I was treated very courteously and quickly. They repaired 2 10 year old key fobs for my Chevy Malibu. Steve, Scott and Sam were very pleasant and he...lpful.

• My new car at the dealership.

Eddie was fantastic he out standing and knowledge about the car was very helpful eddy was very nice and took is time to go over everything for me he ...the best Lisa was very helpful and made the whole process so simple thank you boths very much.

• 2017 Chevrolet Malibu LT

Eddie was fantastic!!! His outstanding knowledge about the car and its features were great. Lisa was professional and extremely helpful in getting t...he best financing for my son. This is the third car we have purchased from them this year. I highly recommend Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet! Ask for Eddie and Lisa!

• Sales

Joe Hernandez was fantastic thanks joe he deserves a raise very nice and very professional very knowledgeable and always smiling would refer every...one I know to him to buy a new car thanks again

• Donna is an Outstanding Sales Person

Donna, understands what customer service is all about, I have worked with Donna for years. She is the best. Outstanding knowledge of the cars, great f...ollow up before the sale and after the sale. Bottom line (ASK FOR DONNA).

Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet