• Ms. Wendy

If you are looking to purchase a car please go see Mo Hassan. Mo helped me with my Acura ILX. Went on a Friday afternoon a week ago & he showed me the vehicles he had. I went with the silver one. We were able to close a deal. Great Customer service. Thank Mo for your assistance.

• Trusted service

Since my issue was the battery, the service department got right on it. I appreciate that Honda of Pasadena has a comfortable waiting area AND a free shuttle to take me home and pick me up.

• Reliable Service, always customer focused

Communication by service advisors, quality technicians in the service department. Commitment to help the customer. The service Manager is also terrific.

• Have many cars in lot to choose

You're doing well on service such as seller very nice and friendly, paper works done fast. Thank you very much!

• Great customer service

From the beginning till the end we enjoyed the whole experience at Honda Pasadena and were satisfied with our new Honda Accord.

• Pleasant facilities and staff

Wonderful Service Department. Excellent experience working with Simone and Diego in Finance and Sales when I recently purchased my leased car. I have purchased many cars from this dealership.

• Great service.

Friendly. Prompt. Everything is well explained. Never had issues with the service. Can see that they care about their customers.

• Great service

Excellent and quick service. Mike took very good care of me and let me know when the service was finished. He's the best!

• Excellent honest service, clean facility

Michael Tran was great every step of the way. Just excellent, honest service and accurate quote on the time my car would be finished. You guys greatly improved your service that keeps me coming back. Your people speaks for itself. Thank you

• Great service

I am a very happy service customer of Honda of Pasadena. In my particular case, I am so glad that the service department is open into the evening and providing excellent repairs for my car so that I can get it back that same evening or by 7:00 in the morning. This has been great help so that I can keep up with my busy family schedule. Kudos to Laurence and his technician! I feel like I have my own service team that knows my car and me! Everyone in the service department is very friendly and helpful.