• Ms. Wendy

If you are looking to purchase a car please go see Mo Hassan. Mo helped me with my Acura ILX. Went on a Friday afternoon a week ago & he showed me the vehicles he had. I went with the silver one. We were able to close a deal. Great Customer service. Thank Mo for your assistance.

• Excellent service at Honda of Pasadena

I have just bought my new Honda Accord 2017 today, and I can't wait to write something about my buying experience here. The price of my car is average compare to other dealer, but the sales team are excellent. Look for Ms Muzelle Butterfield and she will answer all you need on a new car. She is such a warm, helpful and understanding saleswoman that I've never seen in my purchasing experience. Thump up for Muzelle. Thank you so much, Muzelle.

• Nice Job!

Shopping for a car is never really one of those things that people love to do, especially when negotiations are involved. My partner and I did our due diligence on brands and dealerships and ultimately ended up purchasing a new CR-V from Honda of Pasadena. We dealt with Muzelle and Brandon, and both were awesome/professional/informative and not pushy. Brandon was very accessible and realistic, even on his day off. We also got a fair value for our trade-in Civic after another Honda dealer beyond low-balled us and we subsequently left. All in all, this was a good purchase and a good experience. We'd recommend! Sincere 'Thank You' to both Muzelle and Brandon for your efforts and Honda of Pasadena for having two terrific employees (and the car we wanted!). I'll add, too, from my experience dealing with people, there's something to be said after you send a text message and it has the "Read timestamp" versus "Delivered." Brandon's texts were always 'Read...' :-)

• Used car

Great service , I really liked this dealer , they went out of there way to find me the best rate .

• Highly recommended Car Dealer

I had the most amazing experience shopping here at this dealer when buying my new 2017 Honda. Everything was great and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to go here and buy a car. Ask for Mo and tell him Abe sent you because he will definitely be of great service to you. Thank you Mo!

• Buying experince

Honda of Pasadena and Brandon were awesome they understood my needs and wants and got me in and out in a timely matter

• Proud Honda Fit Owner!!

So I had just gotten into my 3rd accident in 7 years. All 3 cars were totalled and none of the accidents were my fault. What a hassle... At this point I was about ready to just get a bike when I noticed a little used 2016 Honda Fit in their inventory. I was a little afraid to come because I had such a bad experience with a Hyundai dealership (pushy, rude, stereotypical). I came in for a test drive and the people here were SO freaking nice. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the car. They happily took me for a test drive and I fell in love. Amazing space in the back, drives great, good gas mileage and it's SUPER CUTE! Mo was very helpful, kind and honest. I know next to nothing about cars and he answered all my questions and we got a finance plan that worked for me! When it came time to buy the car I was literally in and out of there in under an hour and I got to drive home with my new car (who's name is Phillip). Amazing car buying experience. I've never had anything quite like it.

• Buyer

Good experience, expected better price for my trade in which they could have accommodated but did not.

• Great experience

Just want to say that my experience at Honda of Pasadena was awesome Brandon, Danny, and Lynn went out of there way to get me the best deal possible. If your a first time buyer and need a car come see these guys !! They are awesome thank you guys!!

• Highly recommend this dealership!

Received excellent customer service from Mo Halawa of Pasadena Honda. He was informative and helped my family purchase our ideal car at a great price!