Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC

2709 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Hennessy GMC!!!

The people and the selection are the best. I've driven a Jeep Cherokee for years, but after this experience I'm always coming back to Hennessy!!!

• great
    November 15, 2017

The overall experience was great and they were very courteous and polite. I would recommend them to everyone because of the experience that i had

• Bought a truck.lol

Good service when buying truck but did not go on expressway during test drive. Vibration at 70 mph which is speed limit. Still haven't heard from them even though truck is under warranty. Advise test drive on interstate as well as where they tell you to go. Guess that was my fault.

• Omar Cash will always be the sales person we will deal with.
    November 13, 2017

My wife and I have been driving Mazda for the last twenty-two years and have not hand one problem with then. Omar is the best.

• Purchase
    November 13, 2017

Very professional, took the time to listen to my needs and exceeded my expectations, they were not high pressure about the sale. I came in to drive and look was made an offer I let them know I would have to think about it and they were great about it no if you don't buy now the price will be different. They made it an easy process.

• Very nice people
    November 11, 2017

Great people I. Just couldn't talk them down on the price but it was a good deal😁. Hope to deal with them again. They have a huge inventory

• Wonderful experience
    November 10, 2017

I just purchased a slightly used 2017 Impala from the fine folks at Hennessy. My wife and I had no appointment but were promptly and professionally greeted and taken care of by Omar Nash. The entire staff was attentive and friendly throughout the whole process. Omar showed us several cars and never at any point was there even a hint of "pressure" evident in any part of his sales presentation. The financing was handled professionally by Sang Kim who attentively presented different options to best suit our needs. It was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will and do hardily recommend Hennessy of Southlake to everyone.

• Friendliest Dealership Ever!
    November 10, 2017

Greg Lindley met us in the parking lot and worked out a trade in/purchase for us. The thing that struck me most was how friendly everyone in the building was. To a person they would all smile and say Hi, and many would ask if we were being helped. Greg was very easy to deal with, no pressure or BS. Dealt with Mohamed on the financing, and he was a consummate professional. Extremely satisfied, and will go back there next time.

• Best decision of 2017
    November 10, 2017

I walked into the showroom without an appointment and within a few minutes I was greeted by Chris Brown. He was able to pull up the vehicle I wanted instantly. Test drive was no problem. Needless to say I left in new wheels.

• Meets my expectations
    November 7, 2017

Just purchased a 2016 GMC Terrain from Hennessy. It's my first purchase from this dealer. However, my relationship with them goes back two years. In 2015 I traded my leased Mazda-Miata (convertible) for a Mazda 3 (hatchback). Rescuing a large dog prompted this exchange. The attention paid to my needs and financial requirements was and remains impressive. Bernard Hill is the sales person that has combed inventory, after hearing what my lifestyle now required to find me what I believe is my perfect vehicle. If you visit Hennessy, ask for Bernard and him them know I referred you. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.