Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC

2567 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Hennessy GMC!!!

The people and the selection are the best. I've driven a Jeep Cherokee for years, but after this experience I'm always coming back to Hennessy!!!

• Terrible

Was two hours away I called and offered to put a deposit down on the vehicle to ensure I was able to purchase they said no and to come in Marvin would hold the keys. Once arrived I was told someone put a deposit and I was unable to purchase the vehicle. Nothing else was done after even requesting to fill my tank up to get home. Just because I am a young man doesn't mean I don't have the financial means to buy I had full cash in hand.

• Easy purchase

Fast and easy made the purchase simple and easy. Salesman was very courteous and knowledgeable of the product. I was skeptical at first but he eased all my concerns.

• Great service

Bernard Hill is a very good and helpful salesman. Everyone was friendly. I had a great car buying experience and I would recommend anyone that's looking for a new car to see him. Thanks!

• Owner

Service was on time and everything was explained to me. The Service man were very helpful and told me when my next appointment would be.

• Great experience
    April 13, 2017

I recently bought a Mazda 3 from Hennessy of Southlake. I dealt with multiple dealerships before coming here and felt such relief after speaking with Garren. I originally found the Mazda online and came into look at it. Garren was such great help and made the purchase very smooth and hassle free. I was very happy to do business with Hennessy of Southlake. I would definitely recommend Hennessy of Southlake to family and friends and would want to work with Garren again!

• Great service

Very competent staff, respectful, friendly, and Terry kept me updated on the status of my vehicle. He also offered the repair of the recalled ite...

Very competent staff, respectful, friendly, and Terry kept me updated on the status of my vehicle. He also offered the repair of the recalled items.

• Great service and waiting facilities

They explained everything. Waiting area nice. I like that you have Macs available for persons to access the web or maybe catch up on their work or emai. Variety of coffees was nice too.

• Great Service
    April 9, 2017

My Experience Was Perfect. Thanks to the help of Cecil Jones. No hassle straightforward and knowledgeable. Also very patient with working with customer. Everyone in the office also was very polite

• Excellent Customer Service

As always the customer service tech was very attentive to our needs and the service performed was completely top notch.