Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2791 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2791 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• April 5, 2017

The people and the selection are the best. I've driven a Jeep Cherokee for years, but after this experience I'm always coming back to Hennessy!!!

May 15, 2018

Thank you so much Markus Bryant. if you live in Dallas Acworth Kennesaw Marietta Roswell Alpharetta go see Markus is the best guy at the Hennessey Maz...da dealership in Morrow just passed the airport 10 minutes South on I-75 just one hour away but you can get the best deal and they will deliver the car to you in your driveway.. don???t trust these dealers in the neighborhood specially Jim Ellis Mazda in Marietta and and Jim Ellis in Atlanta as well as Mazda in Rosswell they all stupid tried to play games with you thank you again Markus Bryant thank you Finance Manager Mohammed excellent customer service working with you .

April 20, 2018

I was looking to buy a Ford Fusion Hybrid for my first real car purchase and this dealership made it easy! I had zero experience with the process and ...they walked me through every step. I originally contacted them through e-mail and they answered all my questions upfront, such as the out the door price of the car, transparency that was lacking in speaking with other dealers. And though the price turned out to be not-negotiable, I didn't feel like I made a purchase where I'll be paying more than what I wanted to. For the condition and year, I think I got a pretty good deal in the end! As far as actually going to the dealership today to make my purchase, my sales rep Omar was incredibly nice (and very understanding when our test drive got a little scary!). Very funny too! Michael was great as well for the brief time we spoke. Also I cannot say enough about the finance manager, Mohamed! In addition to being just as nice and funny and personable as the rest of the staff, he also was very direct and to the point with the process. And incredibly helpful in more ways than one. It felt like he was really trying to help me do everything in my best interest which is admittedly the opposite of what I was told a finance manager would be like while researching the car buying process online! In fact, most of the experience was totally different than what I was expecting, and in the best way possible. All in all, I'm a very happy buyer. Lots of thanks and love to Michael, Omar, and Mohamed for the laughter, patience, and endless amounts of help! Love my new (used) 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid!

April 3, 2018

Bought a 2015 GMC Acadia that I had already researched and chosen so, in actuality, did not need a salesman. Unfortunately I ended up with Lamont Sn...eed. As it was I only needed him to figure out the paperwork needed, however, I did ask that the tires be checked as they looked old to me and to insure that the vehicle was sent through their service department for a pre-purchase inspection. Mr. sneed assured me that the tires were checked and were fine and that his service department had gone over the vehicle thoroughly. 3 days after purchasing the vehicle I brought it in to Kauffman Tire for an inspection. Their inspection found that the tires were dry rotted and that all four rotors were severely rusted and beyond repair. The brake pads were worn well beyond acceptable limits. I immediately called salesman Sneed to inform him. He asked that I forward photos of my claim so that it could be presented to his salesmanager Hector Forkel. I documented their oversight but never heard back from them. Not even a "We're sorry but you bought it. You fix it!" I forwarded the photos and my complaint to the managers of the dealership, Henessy Headquarters and to GMC's National Customer Care department. Unfortunately it did not matter as these guys, after the sale, have no consideration for their customers. This has been my personal experience and I will never go back for a purchase nor will I return for service. Needles to say, I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 28, 2018

The car was filthy. Filled with pet hair. I mean LAYERS. Blonde hair. Seats weren't shampooed. Low balled my trade. I walked out. I used to buy cars f...rom here all of the time. NO MORE.

March 26, 2018

Really good experience buying from this dealership. Billy Simons was my sales person. I found him to be a honest straight shooter. I highly recommend ...this dealership and sales person.

We're glad to hear you had an excellent experience! Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Ricky Williams, Variable Operation Director,... rwilliams@hennessycars.com

March 21, 2018

Maybe it buyers remorse, but I think it more than that. My husband purchased the above vehicle as a birthday gift for me. When I went over the paper...work, I realized he had signed up for warranties that we did not need or could purchase for a much better value. I called the next day to cancel these warranties and was advised of the process. Vehicle purchased 12/19/2017. As of this date we have not received any revised contract agreement. We did receive acknowledgement from the warranties that we thought were cancelled. I called again the first of Feb to be told that it had been processed and everything is fine.

March 16, 2018

I worked with Marques from internet sales. He was very professional and made the experience simple and straightforward. The sales manager was very pro...fessional as well. He worked with me to make sure both parties are happy. Finance Manager Mohamed was also great to work with. Presented me with good options and understood what I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership!

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience Hamza! Please let us know if you have any questions about your new car. Ricky Williams, Var...iable Operation Director, rwilliams@hennessycars.com

March 9, 2018

Wonderful truck, salesman, and dealership. Recommend seeing DAYO Bello for whatever vehicle you need. Very courteous. No pressure dealership. Rock b...ottom, no haggle prices. How nice for a change

We appreciate this wonderful feedback! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Ricky Williams, Variable Operation Di...rector, rwilliams@hennessycars.com

February 23, 2018

The service consultant was very welcoming and courteous. No pressure , he presented service recommendations and allow me to make the decisions Work do...ne in a timely manner and I received a complimentary car wash.

Thank you for this great review! Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Ricky Williams, Variable Operation Director, rwilliams@hennessy...cars.com

Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC