Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1080 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 10, 2019

I can not say enough about this wonderful dealership, I have been a Mercedes Benz owner for 25 years! Mercedes-Benz of Huntington has really kept their... promise to make all their customers happy. I especially want to say That Steve Varus in sales and Randy in service has made it easy to purchase and accommodating with the service . This is what makes a repeat owner of 25 years , happy to drive such a wonderful vehicle.

Thank you for your review and kind words about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, Virginia! We are so happy to hear about all of the great experiences you h...ave had in both our Sales Department, and our Service Department. Steve, Randy, as well as the rest of our employees all take great pride in what they do, and always strive to provide only the best to our customers. We appreciate your continued patronage to Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and we are always here to help with anything else you may need!

February 28, 2019

My wife had an issue with her tire. I asked her to see Klint at Huntington Mercedes. Klint made the experience as easy for her. He made her comfortable... and treated her with respect. Thank you Klint

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Klint was able to help your wife with her tire, and that the experience was easy and helpful. ...Klint takes great pride in what he does, and only wants what is best for the customers. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for your vehicle's service, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you never hesitate to contact us!

February 27, 2019

I went to Mercedes with 2 days to find a new car after having trouble with the previous dealership I had leased at. The entire staff was extremely accommodating,... helpful, friendly, and patient with me. I left the dealership within 4 hours with a brand new car. They took care of everything from helping me clean out my old car, return my old car, and take care of all the insurance information. Anthony Mastroianni was kind, helpful, funny and I had such a good experience. I had such a good experience, I will be recommending Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience at our dealership, and you were able to drive off in your new Merce...des-Benz in no time! Our staff all strive to provide only the best for our customers, and take great pride in what they do as a profession. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

February 20, 2019

i've been customer here for over 15 years, and their sales as well as service departments are always so ready to work with their customers, that I never... had any issues. Just got a new car, and the process was so smooth.

February 19, 2019

Always quality service from the moment you pull up. Had yearly service and a recall. All done with no problems or concerns, and my car was cleaned when... I picked it up.

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful visit to our Service Department for your scheduled maintenance. We appreciate y...ou choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to service your vehicle, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you please know we are always here to help.

February 19, 2019

The service representative is super nice and helpful, she found my car was on recall list and provide the services automatically. Also I bought a pair... of wipers, and she offer kind assistance to install it for me. Super satisfied!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had an excellent service visit with Marie. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington,... and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

February 19, 2019

It was a great experience dealing with Brian at the dealership. He handled everything from start to finish professionally and we are very happy with our... vehicle. It had a slight issue but they took care of it right away and provided a loaner for the day it was in the shop.

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that your vehicle had an issue, but we are so happy to hear that it was taken care of right away and w...e were able to accommodate you with a loaner vehicle for the day. Brian, as well as the rest of the staff here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington all take great pride in what they do, and strive to provide only the best for our customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are always ready to help you.

February 10, 2019

This dealership is extremely professional and honor their word. I dealt with Charles in sales and Tom in service. They are the best in customer service... and make every process a easy one. Thank you

February 6, 2019

Tom Aveni was outstanding, kind, patient and knowledgeable. Connie Werner was outstanding in orientating me to my new vehicle. It was a pleasure dealing... with both of them. They are an outstanding part of your team. Ken was terrific and explained fiances to me with patience.

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that everything went well picking up your new Mercedes-Benz. Connie, Tom, Ken, and the rest of the sta...ff at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington all take great pride in what they do, and strive to provide only the best for our customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

February 3, 2019

We felt very comfortable with our salesman during the process of finding the right car for us with the right lease arrangement. He made the process easy... and informative as we had never leased a Mercedes before, this is our first time. When we called back to see him for more instructions on the car he made himself available to our needs. We are still getting used to the car as it is only new to us for a very short time and we feel if we need to contact Anthony again he will be available for us. Many thanks, Al & Barbara Cali

Thank you for your review, Al & Barbara! We are so happy to hear that Anthony provided an excellent experience to you both, and you found the right Me...rcedes-Benz vehicle for your needs. Anthony takes great pride in what he does, and only wants what is best for the customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you please feel free to ask!