Preston Hood Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Top Notch Professionals for a Tough Buyer

you are looking for a vehicle I would highly recommend walking into Preston Hood Chevrolet. I was in the market for a truck and the courteous and pro...fessional staff more than exceeded my expectations. After doing a fair amount of research I had narrowed my search down to 3 different makes and models and decided Preston Hood would be the first stop on my relentless search for the right vehicle. Having a very specific set of criteria I had to meet with my purchase, I knew it would be difficult to find the right vehicle within my comfortable price range. However, I was willing to search as long as need be within a few hours of Biloxi to make it happen. Upon arrival I met Steve Bendell (my salesman) and Nolon Saucier (behind the desk guy). I explained my criteria and situation financially and they got down to business. Steve promptly took me to look at new and used Silverados, but nothing seemed to fit right for a variety of reasons. Steve then showed me a 2015 Toyota Tundra they had recently taken in that was a perfect fit. It fell within my range and was a suited all my needs, but wanting to do my due diligence I shook hands, thanked him and left. After a couple of days, I spoke with the guys and let them know I appreciated the effort, but needed to find something a bit more affordable because it was at my top end range. The following morning, I received a message saying they had worked the price down signfigantly so it would land more comfortably for me. I then had something to think about. I took the vehicle home for the night for a good test, but still considering other vehicles, I thanked them for the effort, and turned the keys over the next morning to continue my search. I spent the next week plus driving across the Southeast, inspecting, test driving, and researching. Wheeling and dealing, I dealt with several other dealerships and was finally ready to pull the trigger on a GMC Sierra elsewhere. Unfortunately for the other dealership, they were less than truthful about the truck and made promises they apparently could not keep, so after a completely frustrating expierience the deal fell through in dramatic fashion and I was back to square one. Over all this time still the best fit and value was the Tundra, but I was enjoying some other amenities I had seen in some other vehicles and was trying to make it work. Steve, being the professional he was, was certainly on his game because after seeing through social media I had a miserable expierience elsewhere, I got a call at 915am the following morning. He said he wanted me to know they wanted my business and to treat me right. They had a brand new 2017 Silverado they worked into my price range, which had never been remotely close before. It was a beautiful truck, but all said and done out the door it was just out of my comfort zone and didn't fit as well to my needs as the 2015 Tundra. Having done my due diligence I was certain at that point that the Tundra was my truck, and after dealing with with Steve and Nolon, who were truly dedicated to helping me find what I needed within my range while never being pushy or overbearing, I was also certain I wanted to do business with them. Steve shared his knowledge and patiently allowed me the time to make an educated decision, even if it meant seeing me walk away several times. Both he and Nolon each earned my business not just with an excellent product and price, but by working for me and treating me with a level of respect you truly rarely come across in this business by my account. I financed through the dealership and I shouldn't have been surprised that the rate they got me was the most competitive I had come across, just dotting a cherry on top of the whole expierience. So after what seemed a year long search I finally drove off the lot in the very first vehicle I got into a few weeks ago, which goes to show you how well they know how to match a buyers needs even when the buyer is unsure themselves.

• Poor Service

8:30 appointment to remove and replace 4 tires that were already mounted and balanced. It took them 2+ hours! They inconvenienced my family and me tre...mendously. Rude and inconsiderate. Drive to Gulfport. Go to Turan Foley. You'll have a much better experience.

Rich, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Ple...ase contact Walt Himel at 228-388-8000 so we can make your experience a positive one.

• Amazing Dealership!

The salesmen (and women) really worked well as a team to get me the price I needed and the car I wanted! Incredibly impressed and I LOVE my new 2016 C...ruze!

• Recall

There was no rental car available for me to use. As soon as you me came free, I was called, my car fixed and treated with quickness and a very friendl...y staff.

• Mike Oberlies

Max in the service sept. has always been very friendly and helpful to me. Service is always quick and effective. Thank you and Merry Christmas

• oil change and tires rotated

Always a good experience at Preston Hood and well treated,only difference from the dealers back east is they don't give you a courteous car wash down ...here

• Great dealership!!

Couldn't be more satisfied! Salesman James was very knowledgeable!

• Corvette 500 mile service

Fast and professional service!!! Thanks Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Friendly and knowledgeable help...

Bought our Silverado from Preston-Hood and brought our son-in-law in to purchase a Cruze. We're all satisfied with the dealership and will return - p...ossibly in spring - for a new purchase truck of some kind.

• Great Service, clean facilities, friendly staff

This is my second purchase through Preston Hood and I'm sure it will not be my last.

Preston Hood Chevrolet