Average based on 2 reviews
  • Mark Motors offers an Old Time Buying Experience!

I want to congratulate CARS.COM on their fine web site service. If not for you guys we would not have found MARK MOTORS of Great Falls Montana. We wanted a late model Toyota Avalon with low miles and searched for some time on CARS.COM until we found exactly what we were looking for at Mark Motors. We could not be happier with our purchase as it was exactly what we were looking for. The buying experience was even better! The owner,Mark Christensen, is an honorable man who keeps his word and has shown himself to be honest and reliable in his dealings. Mark was willing to deal fairly with me and offered a fair price for my trade-in. I give this man's dealership a five star rating. I can honestly say this was my best car buying exprience ever! Thanks again Mark! Sincerely, Tom Morris

• An honest dealer

My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles from this dealer and I am very impressed with the honest straight forward attitude they have. At larger dealerships the salesman has to talk to the boss in a different room leaving you to wait while the salesman says he thinks he can get more money out of you, then they talk about golf or something while you wait. But here YOU talk to the boss himself. Of course you have to talk him down a little, but I honestly believe you get a good deal.