North Shore Mazda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 766 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

766 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Shore Mazda from DealerRater.com

• May 31, 2017

I just recently purchased 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring from Jason Piazza, North shore Mazda, and honestly, it has been a best car buying experience ever...! First of all, My son and I came 30 min before closing time to see the car, and Jason and Chris were staying late, patiently showing us the car for another hour, after the dealership was officially closed. The prices negotiation was pretty straightforward and painless, as the car was priced just right. I was a bit nerves buying a used car, because of the recent experience with another car's dealer in Stoughton, MA, where that guy "forgot" to disclose that the car, I was looking to purchase, has been in a serious accident. Good thing that I brought the car to my mechanic, before buying it. I brought my concerns with Jason and he had no problem with me showing the car to my mechanic after all the pre-sales work is done on it. But what really impressed me was that he agreed to bring the car to my mechanic in Waltham, pick me up from there and drive me to the dealership. Everything went well as planned. The car was well prepared: the dealer replaced front and rear breaks, installed new front tires, and replaced the steering wheel. While I was in the dealership, Jason told me he could not locate a second car's remote key, so he programmed the second one. But interestingly enough, couple weeks later he called me and told he found the second key (now the third one), so he was kind enough to mail it to me :). I would highly recommend Jason, as top notch professional. Great experience!

April 23, 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 CX-5 from North Shore Mazda. The sales team made the process very easy, and I didn't feel pressured into any decisions. ...My specific Sales Consultant, Zoe Ventre, was a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and friendly. Overall, I would highly recommend North Shore Mazda.

April 17, 2018

I recently purchased a 2017 Mazda CX-5 and could not be happier! Eric Martiniello, Bill Iannelli and Dan McBride at North Shore Mazda made it a great... experience. Eric was very helpful throughout the transaction and very knowledgeable about the car. At no time did I feel rushed or any pressure to make the deal, we went through the numbers and made it work. This is my 2nd time buying a car there and will go again in the future. I got a great price for my trade-in and a good price on the car itself. Ask for Eric when you go visit, you won't regret it!

April 17, 2018

April 15, 2018

This week I bought a new mazda, Eric my salesman made the process of trading in my Honda civic very easy and within a week I was leaving with a beauti...ful new cx5. From the moment I walked in to the dealership, my family and I were welcomed by Eric and the whole experience from beginning to end was exceptional. They had great deals and were very caring throughout the process, they informed me of everything that was happening along the way. The day I received my car they took the time to teach me all of the car features so I could get the best use of the car. Overall, I loved my car buying experience and will definitely buy more in the future.

April 15, 2018

April 12, 2018

Nice folks, great team, easy to work with. I purchased a used 2009 Toyota Matrix, here, with the help of Bill, Eric and John. I came up from the Cape,... and they were able to handle the registration & plates and get me out the door to return to the Cape the same day. A huge Thank You!!! Regards, John.

April 7, 2018

I walked into north shore Mazda at 7:30pm and Zoey greeted me and my husband. She was amazing from the first moment. Nothing but smiles and made us la...ugh the entire time. We ended up not buying the vehicle, but I will be back to buy one from her at the end of the year. She is phenomenal and they are lucky to have her. Thank you so much for taking the time to help him and I !!!!!

April 7, 2018

I bought a CX-5 there about a month ago. Zoe, my salesperson, was friendly and knowledgeable, and everyone else that I encountered was awesome, inclu...ding Jack in finance and the woman who acclimated me to the features of my new car (I wish I could remember her name!).

April 7, 2018

Thank you to Bill and Eric who helped secure our new-to-us vehicle. We needed a 3rd car and the experience we had was like visiting family. The car me...t our needs, was priced fairly, and because I had to have my 2 children with me, they even put kids??? shows on tv so I could wrap up paperwork. I???m happy with my choice to come back for our 8th (!!!!!) purchase in the last 10 years, and will be back again when the time comes.

North Shore Mazda