AutoNation Chevrolet Doral

New 877-259-8724 Dealer Website
Used 888-234-2651 Email Dealer
Service 888-845-0378

Average based on 243 reviews.
  • Great experience!

I visited AutoNation Cheverolet today because I was looking for a new car, something not to expensive and beautiful, and Tomas Moradillos provided me with a great customer service. He knew a lot about the topic, was very professional and helpful. I recommend him and the place 100%.

• Amazing service and dedication to German Mateus

Thank you for amazing Service and dedication to Germán Mateus that sales person from that dealership.

• Great Experience

Autonation Doral Chevrolet made my dream come true on 6/16/2016. My salesperson, Manuel Lamas, helped me ensure the car that I was interested in was the best choice for me and my family, with a very professional attitude and great customer service. Mr. Lamas stayed with me throughout the whole process and also helped me figure out all of the gadgets in my new car (he even helped me set them up). Mr. Lamas and his team made me feel like part of the Autonation Chevrolet family. Mr. Lamas is a great asset to Autonation Doral Chevrolet. My gratitude to Manuel Lamas for the positive car buying experience.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

This was by far one the best buying experiences, the sales person was Franco Gomez, he has great, helpful and very knowlegeble, Great personality and always thinking about the customer satizfacgcion

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

EXCELLENT SERVICE, GREAT SALES PERSON FRANCO GOMEZ HAS VERY HELPFULL AND EXTREMELLY NICE FIVE STAR ALL AROUND

Thank you for your positive review! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

• Great Experience

I went to purchase a car and this was my last stop after a full two days of car shopping. Jorge Wejebe listened carefully and matched our needs with the perfect car. We are totally 100% satisfied with the purchase and the entire process.

• Awesome experience

Extremely happy with my purchase my salesman ernie was very attentive to my needs and had extensive knowledge on my truck as well as very transparent and explained everything in my truck from front to back,this really helped a ton since i have not had a new car in the last 10 years... was very happy with my purchase at autonation chevy doral and would strongly recommend to all looking for a professional and friendly atmosphere

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Tomas Moradillos provided me with a great customer service. He knew a lot about the topic, was very professional and helpful. I recommend him.

• We Need An Autonations Chevy Dealer in Port Saint

Our experience with Autonations was great the only thing missing is for you to open a location here in PSL, Fla. or Ft. Pierce too. Please we can use your quality service, products, Vehicles and excellent personnel here too.

• 2014 camaro

Just want to take a minute to say, thank you Mr. Manuel Lamas on behalf of my parents and myself for your excellent, courteous, knowledgeable sales experience. And your patience and diligent good job. You are an asset to your company. Keep up your excellent work. To Izzy and all your staff and personnel. From the top of sales to Pacheco in cleaning cars before delivered to customers. THANK YOU ALL. You all make a great team. Good Job Autonations Chevrolet Doral. Good Products, Vehicles and Prices. From Frank Ochoa and family PSL Fla.