AutoNation Chevrolet Doral

• Great experience!

I visited AutoNation Cheverolet today because I was looking for a new car, something not to expensive and beautiful, and Tomas Moradillos provided me with a great customer service. He knew a lot about the topic, was very professional and helpful. I recommend him and the place 100%.

• Mr. Paul Redington

Poorly run business. Extremely poor salesman Dany Ortiz. Young, inexperienced , and not altogether bright. Kept promising payment amounts without foresight or knowledge. Building built like a barn with incredibly loud acoustics. Customers sit in this glass barn while employees gobble cookies and drink expresso in front of them. Poor experience...AVOID. 3 hours for a not an altogether satisfactory deal. This is a HOUSE ON FIRE BUSINESS!!! Rotten!

• Luis Rausedo

We have currently 9 trucks in our company and buying from Luis Rauseda has defienetly been the best experiance i have ever had, it was simple, no pressure and true honestly and that goes along way

• Great service from German Mateus

German Mateus was an excellent salesman, made everything clear, and made sure we understood everything that was going on regarding the sale. He sold us a 2016 Chevrolet Trax that runs like a dream. Great facilities too and always offering refreshments and Cuban coffee.

• Great experience at Autonation chevrolet doral!!

I was looking for a car for my mom and I got the car i wanted at Autonation Chevorelet Doral. Thanks to Luis Esperon, the best salesperson !!!!! Very professional and friendly. Excellent customer service!!! Thanks again!!!

• 2017 TRAVERSE LT EXPERIENCE

We appreciate your response, Raul! We hope you are enjoying your new Traverse! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

My name is Raul Rodriguez, I am writing this review with great satisfaction, I have bought several cars, from this dealership, and recommended people there, German Mateus , Is the Consultant, who has helped us purchase, many of our buy's there, He is an excellent seller and a friend. Can't get much better. I look forward to doing business there, and with this kind of service, you can't go wrong. Raul Rodriguez owner of a 2017 Chevy Traverse LT. Sold by German Mateus, on 10-16-16

• Amazing service and dedication to German Mateus

Thank you for amazing Service and dedication to Germán Mateus that sales person from that dealership.

• Great Experience

Autonation Doral Chevrolet made my dream come true on 6/16/2016. My salesperson, Manuel Lamas, helped me ensure the car that I was interested in was the best choice for me and my family, with a very professional attitude and great customer service. Mr. Lamas stayed with me throughout the whole process and also helped me figure out all of the gadgets in my new car (he even helped me set them up). Mr. Lamas and his team made me feel like part of the Autonation Chevrolet family. Mr. Lamas is a great asset to Autonation Doral Chevrolet. My gratitude to Manuel Lamas for the positive car buying experience.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

This was by far one the best buying experiences, the sales person was Franco Gomez, he has great, helpful and very knowlegeble, Great personality and always thinking about the customer satizfacgcion

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

EXCELLENT SERVICE, GREAT SALES PERSON FRANCO GOMEZ HAS VERY HELPFULL AND EXTREMELLY NICE FIVE STAR ALL AROUND

Thank you for your positive review! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.