• Great Experience!

We bought a used truck here and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and was not pushy at all. We were able to make the deal in the nice sitting area instead of sitting in a tiny intimidating office. Overall, we got a great deal and were happy when we left the lot!

• Fabulous Experience!

Ben Spraggins was our salesman and I would recommend him to anyone. The was, by far, our best car buying experience yet. Completely painless.

• I always enjoy doing business with Toliver Ford.

I needed new tires for my 2013 Ford Edge. I had priced them at several places and, even though I could find some tires cheaper somewhere else, I decided to purchase them from Toliver Ford due to the excellent service I have received there in the past. The staff is always helpful and prompt. I did have to get them to re-do the air pressure as the light was on as I started to leave. This really should have been checked before turning the car back to me but they were prompt to fix the issue. A vacuuming would have been nice but that is not a deal breaker for me.

We are glad you chose our dealership, June. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Brian Toliver Ford Lincoln look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great dealership!

Always a pleasant experience. Purchased two cars the last two years.

Always a pleasant experience. Purchased two cars the last two years.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Brian Toliver Ford Lincoln. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Brian Toliver Ford

Oscar Strain was very professional and helpful. I would gladly deal with him again.

• Great Service

I visited the Service Department and they gave excellent service.

I visited the Service Department and they gave excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Professional, quality service.

Long time customer. Excellent quality service, courteous, professional, timely & I feel well cared for.

• Great dealership

In and out in just a jiffy. Staff very friendly and helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

In and out in just a jiffy. Staff very friendly and helpful!

• Car Purchase

Thank you for your kind words and review, Patricia. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

My experience with Brian Toliver Ford was Awesome! My salesman Oscar Strain was the best I have ever had. I was treated as a valued customer and they went above and beyond to make the buying experience hassel free. I absolutely love doing business with Oscar and look forward to doing business with them in the future. I would most definitely recommend Brian Toliver Ford for anyone looking to buy a vehicle and Oscar Strain as the salesman. He is awesome!

• Fast courteous service

Service was great. Didn't even have to wait. Car was washed and vacuumed.

Service was great. Didn't even have to wait. Car was washed and vacuumed.