Auto Locators of Texas

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 34 reviews

September 6, 2017

We bought a Lexus from this dealership yesterday, and they are a dream to work with compared to other car dealerships. Everyone is super helpful, pat...ient and efficient. There is nothing worse than sitting in a dealership for hours upon hours to purchase a vehicle. They have streamlined the process and it is the easiest car-buying experience we have ever had. There are a few dents in the car that I did not see, but when my husband noticed them, they were super quick to let us know they would get them fixed for us. Fantastic place to purchase your next vehicle!

March 29, 2017

I bought a car here, I took plane from Detroit to Dallas, bought a BMW X5 diesel from them, I have very good experience with Amanda, she sent me the ...carfax and additional pictures of the car that i asked her ,was in and out in 30min!!!! I had tolled Amanda to inform me if she gets any BMW 335 convertible in, I would buy again!!!! The only think that I didn't like is they couldn't pick me up from Dallas airport which is 25min a way, I will suggest them that they should pick up all the costumes that come from out of state to buy from them especially the one like me that paid for the car cash!!!!!!

December 14, 2016

We were the couple who stopped by to test drive the 2006 Honda Odyssey today. We ended up buying a different vehicle from a private seller, but we wa...nted to tell you how impressed we were by your dealership and we have already recommended you to some friends! We appreciated how friendly your staff was even after we ended up buying something else and felt like you would make sure the van we would have bought was in the best possible condition. Your office space is beautiful and felt homey too:) thank you!

February 2, 2015

This is our second time to buy from Auto locators. We decided to have them consign our old car and bought a used Honda from them. It is so nice to wor...k with a group that values customers and has amazing costumer service. They make everything so easy and effortless. We highly recommend them!

December 7, 2014

This is the way car buying should be!! So simple, excellent customer service and a great car for the price. I highly recommend this dealership! Richar...d helped with several financing options and I picked the one that worked best for me. I will shop here first in the future!

September 21, 2014

Amber was absolutely wonderful. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely recommend Auto Locators of Texas to my f...amily and friends.

July 8, 2014

Amber is an absolute GEM! Her customer service is out of this world. She was quick to respond rather through email or telephone and very knowledgeable... of the inventory. I am definitely not a hop, skip and a jump from their location and I am one that will ask an abundance of questions before I arrive to save on time on the lot. She was very patient with me, answered all of my questions and I felt very comfortable with her. A trustworthy person indeed. I hope to work with her again in the future when I am ready to buy another vehicle!

June 27, 2014

I enjoyed with Auto locators they were very patient while I shopped around. Amber was the young lady I worked with she was fair she wasn't pushy she a...llowed me to take my time to make sure I go the best deal which was the deal she provided me with