Southtowne Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Southtowne is our full service dealership

This is our second purchase experience at Southtowne Motors in the last eighteen months. Both times was more than satisfactory. Our sales representative, Brian Heidik, was very helpful in showing us vehicles and guiding us through the purchase process. We give Southtowne and Brian five stars

• Outstanding Service

Larry Rooker and Southtowne continue to shine above all car dealers in service. Larry does a fantastic job. I have been a customer since 1995.

• Great service visit to Southtowne

As always the Southtowne team did a terrific job. Steve Mader runs a first class operation. David Morgan went out of his way to make my service visit convenient. Thanks again, Southtowne.

• Great Customer Service

We had our 1 ton GMC Denali serviced at Southtowne. Our service consultant was Tracy. I had called late the afternoon before, and he had left early. He called promptly the next morning, apologized for the delay and set the appt. for the service. My wife took the truck the next day. Tracy was professional, polite,and courteous. He made sure all the service items were taken care of. He also got the front tires balanced. We had lost a weight on one. It was a pleasure to deal with him. Thank you for making customer service top priority!

• 2018Equinox

My sales man, Roy Parker, made my car buying experience excellent. His customer service and patience with all my questions, was outstanding.

• Purchasing a new vehicle.

Overall quite pleased with my shopping experience at Southtowne Motors. Salesman was friendly, and very knowledgeable about the many vehicles on the lot. very patient with me and my wife, and went out of his way to please us.I would and will recommend this salesman (Michael Graham) to my family and friends in the the future.

• 2018Equinox

I had the most positive car buying experience. Roy Parker was patient and very informative. I would recommend him and this Dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. I was undecided on what i wanted, but he walked me through every SUV that I ''thought'' I liked.

• Thomas Dyer Customer

Had my 2015 Chevrolet 2400 HD Z71 oil changed. Great service.

Had my 2015 Chevrolet 2400 HD Z71 oil changed. Great service.

• Outstanding service At Southtowne Gmc

We have purchased 2 new vehicles at Southtowne in the past 3 years. All of our service has been performed there. We have always had a great experience there with sales and service. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Experience @ Southtowne Chevrolet in Newnan, GA

Always receive excellent service. Great customer service. Thank you Southtowne Chevrolet.