Southtowne Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Average based on 236 reviews
  • Southtowne is our full service dealership

This is our second purchase experience at Southtowne Motors in the last eighteen months. Both times was more than satisfactory. Our sales representative, Brian Heidik, was very helpful in showing us vehicles and guiding us through the purchase process. We give Southtowne and Brian five stars

• Helpful and easy!

Adrian and Steve are class acts. I will be a lifelong customer and let anyone who's looking for a new car that Southtowne is the way to go!

• Warranty Repairs

5 star service. They were ready with loaner vehicle when I arrived and service was completed the same day.

• Maintenance on 2015 Suburban

Larry Rooker always does a great job for us. Our maintenance was done very quickly. He's the go to man for service on our Suburban and Tahoe.

• Southtowne is SUPER!

Southtowne Motors is truly dedicated to providing excellence! Whether we're speaking with Aaron Austin in the showroom to purchase a vehicle; James Bell to "seal the deal;" dealing with Anthony Merrell, William Warren, Paul Hardegree, or Jeremy Philbeck to obtain service on our vehicle; or the crucial aid and service of Justin, Jeremy and any other technicians who made sure that this 82-year-old owner continues to have a safe and pleasant driving experience, we are deeply grateful and appreciative. Courtesy, professionalism and attention to detail. as well as a clean and well-appointed environment are the hallmarks of Southtowne Motors in every respect!!!

• Southtowne

We got great service even though we didn't have an appointment. The waiting room was comfortable and nice. Everyone was very polite and professional. Next time we need our car serviced we will call Tracy Dinning because he took such good care of us.

• Great Service experience

My experience is always a pleasure. William know me on a first name basis and treat me like a friend and not a customer. Tom I just love that guy, i even found out we share the same birthday. Im just a few years younger (wink). This will always be my service center as long as I own a Chevy!!!

• Great experience @ Southtown Motors

Ask for my friend and salesman extraordinaire Ross. Ross believes the most important customer is sitting right in front of him. Perfect experience. We will go back again. I don't give out 5 star reviews easily and I can't speak for every salesman there but I can tell you that we really appreciate how we were treated. Go see Ross!

• Service repair

The employee that checked me in was very knowledgeable about my problem.

The employee that checked me in was very knowledgeable about my problem.

• Customer

I went in for oil change and tire rotation. I was aware that I needed tires. Salesman advised me that I needed tires and proceeded to tell me of what he could offer. I called my husband and told him type of tires and price. He said that was fine. So that is what we did. Salesman professional and courteous.