Red Wing Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• Tremendous customer service

The Red Wing sales team was tremendous to work with. Working with Geoff Bruce was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the minivan I was interested in. Knowing that I was from out of town, Geoff went out of his way to schedule a service appointment for me for some additional equipment I needed and worked with the service department to diagnose and resolve a manufacturing defect with a new tire on the vehicle. He worked late on the evening of the sale and he came in on his day off to deliver the vehicle to me. I couldn't ask more from an employee or a company. I'll be back...

• Excellent experience

Very knowledgeable and willing to please the customer. Went out of the way to take pictures and make sure that I saw everything that we talked about

• Exceptional service dept.

Service tech talked to me personally to get details of the issue. I asked for a maintenance schedule and was told it was already in my Jeep. He then went through it with me.

• Super dealer

Tim in service really makes it smooth and always on time and great attitude - drive for taking us to lunch while they made repairs and pick us after very quickly

• Red Wing Ford is an A+ Dealership!

We never felt pressured. Everyone we encountered was very cordial. Clem, who was our salesperson, went "out of his way" to explain things and help us. His help with the Bluetooth was exceptional!!! Thank you Clem! Brooke, the business manager, was also very cordial. She took time explaining each sheet of paper we signed never rushing through any step, always answering our questions. Very easy person to visit and work with. Thank you Brooke for making the paper signing process pleasant.

• time line

on a time line and they worked with me. i needed to be some where and they worked with me on that.

• Great service and friendly people to work with.

All great people to work with and make sure you are satisfied with the buying experience. The 3rd vehicle we have bought from them.

• very nice place with kind people to work with

everyone there is very nice to me and little thing they do means a lot to me. Think you Max Tentis

• Extremely satisfied with all aspects of buying a G

I liked the 2012 GMC as it was priced right and was pristine. The sales person explained everything thoroughly as did the general manager.

• Great service

Great and fast service. Did everything I asked for and did a good job informing me on what is going on.