Red Wing Ford Chrysler

New 888-740-2869 Dealer Website
Used 888-575-4153 Email Dealer
Service 866-906-3349

208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Red Wing Ford Chrysler from DealerRater.com
  • Great Place With Great People

I bought a used 2014 Jeep Cherokee here. Mike Lifto was extremely helpful. He asked me a lot of questions and figured out exactly what I was looking for before trying to put me behind the wheel of something. He was not a pushy salesman at all and he did not try to up sell me. He truly just wanted to help me find the right vehicle that met my needs and budget. This made it a great experience for me because I did not feel rushed into buying, so I didn't buy until I was ready. In the process Mike was always available and honestly answered every question that I had. If he didn't know the answer, he went out of his way to find the right person to answer the question for me. After confidently making my decision that the Cherokee was the right vehicle for me, Jessica was very patient and helpful with me on the warranty and financing side. Mike and Jessica stayed late on a Friday!! Thanks for everything Mike and Jessica!!

Wow!! Thank you so much for this excellent review, it is so greatly appreciated. Our Sales team really tries to go that extra mile to help you find the perfect vehicle for you to purchase. Please let us welcome you into our Red Wing Ford Chrysler Family.

• The service was great

Everybody there was friendly and very helpful in making sure I got what I wanted. Cody was very hard-working and trying to get us what we wanted

• My service visit!

The staff was very professional and friendly at the same time. They treated me with respect and was very quick about getting my car done.

• Review of service Red Wing Ford

The service was fast, conveinent, and I was taken care of with a smile. I wish there was a car wash option at this dealership like others I've experienced in the past.

Thank you for Choosing us as your shop to maintain your vehicle with. Customer Service and time management ranks very high on our priorities so we will always to our best to get you and your vehicle in and out in a very timely, yet professional manner. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler really appreciate your score and your kind words about us. We look forward to continue to earn your business here with us again in the future.

• Great dealership!!

Richard is a fantastic salesman! The entire staff was respectful and very nice. Thank you for helping me get the car i wanted!

Thank you very much for your kind words and selecting us as the dealer for new vehicle. We would like to welcome you to our Red Wing Ford Chrysler Family.

• Everything was good felt very welcome and satisfie

I felt that they did a veer professional join explaining everything about the truck and the warranty information. Financing went very well.

All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler really appreciate your king words and our great score. We want to thank you for coming through our doors here to purchase your new truck. We hope to earn your business here again with us in the future.

• Red wing review

John was an excellent service rep. He did what he could in a bad mechanical situation to make sure I stayed informed.

Thank you so much for the kind words about our Service Advisor John. John always tries to go that extra mile for his customers so it was good to hear that you had a great experience with him. All of us here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler look forward to continue to earn your business here in our service department. Thanks again for your review.

• great automotive sales and service dealership

courteous and got the job done right car runs great love the computer upgrades and will continue to deal with this dealership

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete this review of our Service Department here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler. We really appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

• CONVENIENT

CONVENIENT EASY TO GET THE TRUCK IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE. I GOT AN APPOINTMENT THE SAME DAY I ASKED FOR THE APPOINTMENT

It is so great to see that you had such an excellent experience here with us at Red Wing Ford Chrysler. Our Service Advisors do their best to get everyone in and out with in a timely, yet professional manner. Thank you for your business.

• Very professional! Great customer service!

Everyone was very kind and courteous. Didn't feel pressured which made the experience light and fun, not stressful. Very knowledgeable, true professionals.

Thank you so much for taking the time to come through our doors here at Red Wing Ford Chrysler to purchase your new vehicle. Please feel free to contact us or stop by with any questions or concerns. Welcome to our dealership family!