Philips Automobiles of Distinction

Average based on 7 reviews
  • Excellent customer service. Dub was not pushy.

Dub was very helpful and not pushy. Lot and facilities are clean. Included a warranty on the vehicle and not sold as is.

Thank you, when I get to meet nice people and help them get the car they want I feel blessed. Dub

• Awesome Experience!!

Thanks for the nice comments. The car buying experience should be enjoyable Not a hassle.

Philip's Auto offers excellent service. I am a first time buyer and all of my buying fears were put to rest once meeting the staff. I worked directly Dub Rountree throughout my buying process and he made sure to explain every detail of the contract and willingly answered any questions presented. Everything he told me during his sales pitch translated to the sales contract. There were no gimmicks, no tricks or grey areas within this process. I enjoyed the service given and would recommend anyone searching for a new car to visit Philip's Auto.

• Incredible Service!!!

I was referred to Philip's Auto when I had some issues with my engine on my Audi. I was incredibly impressed by their customer service, helpfulness, and integrity! I went to another dealership prior to this visit and felt as though I was getting ripped off, this was not the case at all when I brought my vehicle into Philip's. They thoroughly described what was wrong with my car, which helps someone who knows nothing about cars. I would strongly recommenced that anyone with a foreign vehicle or any vehicle at that go to Philip's Auto. They will take care of all your car needs!!!

When you bring your car to Philips we do our very best to give you our Professional opinion and all the options you may have in the repairs. Thanks Jason and staff

• Great Work

Brenda; Thank you very much for the nice comments and for allowing us to help in all of your car needs. Dub Rountree

Thank you and Philips Auto Techs for a job well done. I was kept informed as to the status of repairs and when to expect vehicle to be ready for pick-up. I would have liked to have had a substitute vehicle while mine was being repaired, but was given a good reason for not being supplied with one. May I also give you an A-Plus on the car wash detail. Again, thank you and will see you again for all of my repairs`. Have a great day and week. Brenda

• Beyond the call of duty

Tom, customers like yourself make our work very pleasurable.

I have enjoyed bringing our car to Phillips for service. You have a professional staff always ready to go above and beyond the call of duty. We will see you again for the next service.

Tom, customers like yourself make our work very pleasurable.

Your guys are just the greatest! They fixed me right up and really went out of their way to provide top notch service. Thanks!

Thanks for your trust in us and your years of loyalty. Jason and Ernest

Thanks for your trust in us and your years of loyalty. Jason and Ernest

• Thanks Dub

i just returned from a trip to Tampa and i wanted to let you know that i was extremely pleased with your service