Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City

New (877) 432-0916 (877) 432-0916
Used (866) 512-3962 (866) 512-3962
Service (801) 833-0672 (801) 833-0672

3.9

A first time Mercedes purchase made easy!

We bought a used car from MB of SLC. Rossi and the sales staff were very helpful and made the process easy. This was our first Mercedes purchase and we had lots of questions. They were answered quickly.

2.5

By Olivier from South Salt Lake

I ordered my car to the Mercedez Benz of Salt Lake, the lady in charge clearly told me she will keep letting me know when I can no longer add or remove features from my build car, she never done so, and the day I called to add a feature she told me that I can no longer add or remove feature on this order now I do not have the surround view system on my car. I'm not happy at all.

Dealer response

Olivier, we are sorry that you feel this way about your recent interactions with our dealership and staff. Please feel welcome to contact me at daveb@kengarff.com if there is anything else you would like to discuss and I will do my best in order to help you out, thank you. – Dave Bennion, General Manager

Trade in went unexpectedly fast!!!

Eric was and all the staff were helpful, Professional, and polite. The experience was easy and pleasant. I would rate Everyone I dealt with as a 10. They were able to get me into the new car I wanted, take my trade in and even drop my payment. The financing was easy and I got a great interest rate.

Rossi is the best

I have been driving cars for more than 30 years and have bought at least 10 cars in my life. I have visited dozens of dealerships throughout those years. And I can say without a doubt that Rossi is the best salesperson I have ever worked with. She didn't have what we were looking for, so she took notes and promised to give us a call when something came in. I have heard that from sales people before, and usually they just added me to a generic email list. Rossi has contacted us immediately when a vehicle came to her. She went out and shot videos and was constantly on the lookout for a car for us. She is fair, polite, and dilligent, without being pushy. Ask for Rossi. She is one of a kind.

Go See Jodi!

We found a car listed online at this dealership and stopped by to check it out along with other dealerships in the area. We instantly fell in love with Jodi who treated us like an equal, didn’t pressure us, and honestly wanted to make sure this car was a good fit for our family of 5. We actually left to try out other cars in the area and she send our girls with bottled waters and snacks and promised them hot cocoa when (not if) they returned. :-) It didn’t take long before we found our way back to this dealership and purchased the car. The sales manager and finance guys were also great; making us feel welcome. Jodi kept her promise and literally took care of our girls so they wouldn’t feel bored during the process. I wish every dealership had salesmen like Jodi.

Go See Jodi

We found a car listed online at this dealership and stopped by to check it out along with other dealerships in the area. We instantly fell in love with Jodi who treated us like an equal, didn’t pressure us, and honestly wanted to make sure this car was a good fit for our family of 5. We actually left to try out other cars in the area and she sent our girls with bottled waters and snacks and promised them hot cocoa when (not if) they returned. :-) It didn’t take long before we found our way back to this dealership and purchased the car. The sales manager and finance guys were also great; making us feel welcome. Jodi kept her promise and literally took care of our girls so they wouldn’t feel bored during the purchase process. I wish every dealership had a salesman like Jodi.

Top notch service!

I'm a picky customer, to the point of being annoying sometimes. This dealership met and exceeded all my expectations. If you ever go here, look for Rossi Yerage from Sales. She walked me through all my options with patience and care and just overall customer service excellence. She made sure I was getting the best deal possible and believe me, she really got the best deal I could find in the whole Salt Lake county, Davis county and Utah county. Very honest and at the same time sympathetic! *5 stars*

Great Experience!!!

Anthony helped me purchase my car today. What an enjoyable experience!!! Like buying from a good friend. I would definitely recommend coming to this dealership, when car shopping!

Riley was a STUD!

Riley made the whole process fun and enjoyable! Upfront about prices and made us feel right at home! Super excited with our purchase! Would definitely go back to them again!

Service and car shopping

I went in for car service Ryan my consultant along with Michelle where very helpful and courteous getting me checked in. I ended up purchasing a certified pre owned sl550 my sales person Eric was great very informative and knowledgeable. Aron in finance made the deal with very attractive rates I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City.