Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City

Used (866) 512-3962 (866) 512-3962
Service (801) 833-0672 (801) 833-0672

4.0

Amazing GM Dave

I had some problems with the service of my Mercedes. I contacted the general manager Dave. He went above and beyond to help me and resolve my concerns. He made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you Dave I appreciate everything you did!!

Dealer response

Hi Tonya, we really appreciate you as a customer and are glad that we were able to help you have a much better experience. If you need anything else, please let us know and we look forward to helping you out! - Dave Bennion, General Manager

Forced extra fees

I just purchased a 2019 Mercedes G550 for sticker price of over $150,000 and put a deposit prior to vehicle arrival. I went to pickup car when it arrived with cashier check but was told I had to buy tinted windows and a clear bra totaling $2200 or they wouldn’t sell me the car. The items hadn’t been installed on vehicle either so I disputed charge with Amex. Dealer won’t give me my title or plates so I’m having to file complaint with motor vehicle enforcement. I won’t be back with managers like Brett Robinson there.

Dealer response

Hi Rick, we are very sorry that your recent experiences with our dealership did not go as you expected them to. Here at the dealership, we do our best to provide all of our customers with top quality care and service. Please email me at daveb@kengarff.com, I would like to speak with you more about your time here and also discuss what we as a dealership can do for you to help you have a better experience, thank you. – Dave Bennion, General Manager

Informed fast fair

They were prepared for my appointment. The terms were discussed prior to getting at the dealership and it was handled just that way. Fast and professional GREAT EXPERIENCE

Very Disappointed

Terrible experience. We made an appointment, test drove a pre-owned vehicle and then while we were standing in the showroom discussing our purchase options they sold it to another buyer. We were never given a chance to decide, even though I made an appointment and drove the car first. What kind of dealership operates like this? I followed up with the GM directly, still haven’t received a response.

Dealer response

We sincerely apologize for the circumstances that led to this event. It's a good reminder for us to review our policies and processes to assure we are doing all we can to create a positive experience for all of our clients. We'll be reaching out to see if there is something we can do to make this right for you.

Very Disappointing

Cindy voss

Superb and attentive sales force! I was considering other high end vehicle options and this dealership totally sold me on purchasing a Mercedes. In short they did their job very well.

Great experience start to end

Great experience from the sales to finance. Quick and painless. I would definitely use them again if I had the opportunity would recommend to anyone looking for a Mercedes.

Best buying experience

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. First Anthony Clancy went above and beyond to make our buying process great. He ensured all our questions we answered. He made the negotiation process fair and answered all our concerns. Second, the finance team was efficient in getting a great rate. Last, Anthony took all the time my wife and I wanted to deliver the car. Answering all our questions. This is what customer service is all about.

Great Salesman

Anthony Clincy is an outstanding salesman. He took his time to work with me and to explain every step of the process. I never felt pressured or rushed.

Mercedes-Benz

The salesman Anthony Clincy was very professional and made it very comforting to buy the car and the entire staff working there. Great automobile dealership, was very impressed.